The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The road to the Superfluous starts today!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
On another thread someone was mentioning walking from New Jersey to go to Paul Harris' house. Kinda creepy in a stalking kinda close-up guy way.

So I figured I would take a similar trip from Windsor to Josh's home across the river, to his home. Of course I need to do some searching to find his actual location, and I need to be able to make it through downtown Detroit without getting ___________ (you fill in the blank). So my planning starts today. I hope to keep you updated on my progress.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I made it out the door today...too bloody cold to walk today and I don't have boots on. It's okay though as I haven't found his exact address yet. Maybe it would be easier to just to get him to drive over here. Maybe I should make a documentary on it...kinda like that guy who did "My Date with Drew Barrymore".
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
"I don't want to stalk him," he says, sounding just like a stalker. "If I walk to him, he's gotta meet me, right?"- From a review of "Walking to Werner".
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
"Every journey starts with one step."
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I know his address.

And for the right money, I can give it to anyone, even Josh #2 (If he ever gets lost and forgets his address).

Just kidding, I'd never give his address out ( Smile ).
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2007-12-18 13:12, mrbilldentertainer wrote:
"Every journey starts with one step."

I always start with a hop, skip and a jump.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
All my journeys start with a case of beer. So it's less of a step, and more of a stumble.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I'll give you a case of Beer Josh and we can make the journey together.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
We're doing Ireland!

http://www.myspace.com/irelandpm
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Every journey I take starts with a creaking sound and swearing.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Encountered a problem today. The bridge and tunnel would not let me walk across, which I feel is the whole point to this journey (to walk). I might now have to take a longer journey around the Great Lakes. What might have taken me a day, will now undoubtedly take a few months. Time to plan that journey.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I am postponing the walk until warmer weather. I know I know. I seem to be pulling a Frenches and making excuses about not getting this thing off the ground...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The road to the Superfluous starts today!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL