The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Cannot access Café at home (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jdknight
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of jdknight
Hi, I cannot access the Café at home anymore. When I go to the Café, I get a message that either the site is having difficulties or there is no internet connected. I have no trouble accessing any other website so I do not no what is wrong.

Thanks!
jdknight
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of jdknight
This problem seems a lot like an earlier thread in October which had some kind of problem with EV1? Anyway, Café tech guys seemed to be able to fix it. I too did a standard MS update and the Café seems to be the only site I cannot access from home. At first I thought they were down for maintenance or something. But it has now been two weeks since I cannot access.

I am not very computor savy, so any suggestions?

Thanks
jdknight
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of jdknight
And upon further research, maybe the Café was down. I have not tried logging on from home last night or night before, so maybe it is fixed. I will try tonight.
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
444 Posts

Profile of Gene
Let me know how it goes. If you still can't get in, go to http://www.myipaddress.com and send me a PM (don't post it here please) with the IP address it gives you.
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
jdknight
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of jdknight
I was able to log on!

Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Cannot access Café at home (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL