The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Who's goin to Magi-Fest? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Well, who will we see this year? Anyone competing?
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Well, I'll be there - I'm booked to host the Thursday Night show and I'll be doing my Theatrical Magic Lecture 3 times through the weekend!

Dude, If you do the routine we discussed a few weeks ago, you will win the stage comp hands down!
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
Excaliber
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Excaliber
Well I will be there , not competing this year , just to have a lot of fun and hang out with my MCM brothers , Big Daddy , you know I am there for you dude.
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Kline
John,
I'm interested to see your Theatrical Magic lecture ! My forte' Smile
See you soon
Steven
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Who knows if I'll be doin any stage stuff, I'm still working on it and wont even think about presenting it until its perfect. But, I do have some other new trickery planned for the close-up. I don't know, but I'm thinking it could be good...

if its perfect. Smile

I hope to see you all there!
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Hey Guys! Missed Magi-Fest last year because of my tour schedule. I am looking forward to Magi-Fest this year. My 9 year old son Jordan my complete in the stage contest with his Gennie in a Bottle Act. He needs to fine tune some things first.
Btw....I am driving up early on Thursday just to catch the Thursday night show and BDC.

PS. Lance...I heard Herman put up a NO SMOKING sign this year just for you. ha!
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
Excaliber
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Excaliber
Joseph cant wait to see you again, I hope your son does compete , I know he will do fine. The NO SMOKING sign that that is funny!!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Magi-fest is not just a tradition..it is a LEGACY!

Justin N. Miller
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
I'll be there for sure! This year is going to be great! My Sorcerer's Safari posse is coming down from Canada; that includes Tyler Wilson, Ben Train, Amazing Dan and Morgan Bondett! Jason Dean is flying in with a horde of gangstaz from the KC and vicinity! And many more! This one should be a fest to remember!

See you all there!

Cheers,

Aaron DeLong

PS- None of these guys are on the ticket for the show. They're just coming in for the Fest. Schedules of magicians are subject to change. Check your local listing for more details. Smile
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Kline
I can honestly say that the Canadian border is going to be pretty busy of that weekend !!!
Fellas - weare going to have a GREAT time !
The Kline suite will be open - Sat night - email for details.
Steven
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
We are having a party for magifest about 5 mins. from the hotel, free booze and lots of laymen that would love to see some good magic. message here or pm me for details.
P3
practice practice perform.
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
I have to agree this was an awesome convention...Last year was my first, and I hope not my last...I would love to make it back this year but I have other pressing engagements. The only black mark was a comment from someone that is with the convention, or should I say the attitude given me from this person that was totally uncalled for but that's only one person. The convention and the overall experience was great. Hey BDC have a great show...bring the House down, I know you will! It’s only just begun!
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Cannot WAIT for this one!

See you all there.

Justin N. Miller
Magicjg
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Magicjg
A bunch of us are coming down from Youngstown Ohio. Last year was my first year to go and compete. This year no competition, just coming to enjoy the lobby. I have to tell you about a good friend of mine though. Mr. Bob Phillips, whom the Youngstown Magic club is named after will be making this his last Magi Fest. I might be wrong on this, give or take a year but he has been attending magi fest for something like 65 years now. If your competing make sure you say hi to him. Very nice guy and very knowledgeable.
Also if you have time make it over to the party that Ted French is talking about. He part of a great production company that I have filmed with out of Columbus. Can't wait to see everyone there!!
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
This year will mark my first ever Magi-Fest (and first convention EVER!). The lady friend graciously got me tickets for my Christmas present and I couldn't be more excited.

I can't believe I've never made it to one and I've lived in Ohio my entire life.
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
See you there illusioneer.
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Bob is a great guy. I hope that he still plans to make the Battle of Magicians in Canton as it is a little closer to home and I know health as been a problem for Bob.

Please pass along my best regards to him. I will not be at MagiFest.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
I wish I could go, but unless I meet some rich benefactor, it doesn't look like I'll be there.

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
MichaelKent
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of MichaelKent
I hope to make it Thursday night this year.
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Kent, you better be there - I need bunny Jokes!!!
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Who's goin to Magi-Fest? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL