The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Who's goin to Magi-Fest? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
MichaelKent
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of MichaelKent
I can be there Thursday then I'm on the road playing colleges Friday, Sat, and Sun. Hope to see you Thursday!
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
I have a feeling this is gonna be fun.
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
Mike Segal
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
126 Posts

Profile of Mike Segal
Aaron, my buddy!!
You mention the Sorcerers Safari posse, but no mention of me, or Craig Douglas. He's even headlining a show or two this year at the Fest, along with Joe and Carol.
What up with that?
Hurt our feelings....
Just kidding....sorta....lol

It's going to be a great convention (as it is every year) and I can't wait to see all my old MagiFest buds, and watch Kline work his butt off (as he does every year). Really looking forward to it!

Stop by our Sorcerers Safari table and say hi. We LOVE meeting new folks.
And of course, we'll be awarding another $1,000 Magic Camp scholarship to one of the juniors again (as we have every year for the past 8) for summer 2008.

MagiFest is going to ROCK!

See y'all soon.
Cheers from Canada!!
and Happy New Year everyone!

Magic Mike
http://www.Sorcerers-Safari.com
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Mike,

I didn't forget about you! You've come every year, so you're a staple at the Fest now. You would be sorely missed if you didn't come!

Steve didn't mention you either... please forgive me... pookie. Speaking of Steve, we missed you at his party the other night!

Can't wait to see you guys again! I talked to Craig Douglas the other day. He is excited to be coming this year. I was trying to get him some more work while he's in town. Unfortunately, he was already booked.

Cheers,

Aaron
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1025 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
Looking forward to being there!
Author of PERFORM...all the stuff to think about

Over 450 pages, hardcover, full color

"I loved this book!" - Ken Weber

"The amount of thought Tim puts into every detail of his performance is something we can all learn from, and you can tell he has thousands of shows worth of experience." - Christopher Carter

Foreword written by Joshua Jay

Tim's book and other goodies to help performers here...

[email]tim@pkshow.com[/email]
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
I cant personnally make it as we are working that weekend here in DC However we will have a few members of ring 50 there to be sure.
Mike Taggert Ring 50
Believe you then that I do strange things
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Who's competing? I don't know if I am or not...

Still not perfect.
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
my name is david
View Profile
New user
Pataskala, Ohio
67 Posts

Profile of my name is david
I'll be there. I just can't deny my inner geekdom.
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1145 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Hey Magic Mike,

I still love ya. I am thrilled to see you again.

Looking forward to the Fest this year. I think I will chip in some money to bring back the infamous Quaker Steak wings to the Kline suite. They were sorely missing last year.

Just want to pass on my best wishes to Bob. I got my start with Ring 2 in Youngstown, Ohio in 1988 and Bob was a huge influence on me at the time along with Dr. Bill Crago and Mel Hart. I will be sure to look him up not only to say hey but to say thank you for instilling a desire in me that is burning strong to this day.
Mike Segal
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
126 Posts

Profile of Mike Segal
I am so looking forward to seeing all of you guys again. Thanks, Mike and Aaron.
MagiFest is always a great way to start the new year!
Anyone need anything from Canada?.....I can bring along whatever you want me to. Just ask.
See you there, guys. I can't wait!
MagicianSilver
View Profile
New user
Lynden, Washington
50 Posts

Profile of MagicianSilver
Im looking forward to my first MagiFest. I have worked with Steve Kline before and he is always looking out for the entertainer and their needs. I know many will be at the show, but I hope some of you will be able to catch my late night lecture, it will be very different, but I think it will be worthwhile. I look forward to seeing you all there.
Sterling
"If you're not living on the edge. Then you are taking up too much space.
www.MagicSterling.com
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of Kline
Oh Sterling !! Smile
I'm looking forward to seeing your dad as well- is he coming ?

PS - send me your tech rider. I am on the road until 2 days before the fest - gotta get a few things in order.
See you soon !
Steven
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Anyone else?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5350 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Bah1313, are you going...cause if you're going to be there I'M NOT GOING you are a TROUBLE MAKER!!!!! plus I was there with the stripper and the midget thing...that was so WRONG!!!!! SICK_O!!!!!!!!
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
One can only hope its like that again...

I miss that midget.
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Come on....

don't be afraid to chime in here.

Boogity, boogity.
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Juat tryin to keep this one up top. Smile
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
And up we go...
BrandonWilliams
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of BrandonWilliams
I'll be there
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
BOING!

Back up we go!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Who's goin to Magi-Fest? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL