The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Heads or Tails? A short opening routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
This routine is done almost silently with only a handful of words. I walk on stage, stand in the centre and am just about to speaking when I see someone in the front row who catches my eye. I walk over, pull out a coin, show them both sides and say

"heads...or tails"

I hold the mike up to them and they say:

"heads"

I flip the coin in the air and it lands neatly in the palm of my hand. I don't move the coin in anyway. Without looking, I smugly hold out the coin and say:

"What is it?"

"Heads"

Shocked, I look at the coin and my facial expression shows that he is right.

I drop the coin into a small bucket and hand it to them.

I pull out another coin, flip it and show it again to the spectator

"Heads"

I drop the second coin in the bucket and pull out a third one which I flip.

"Heads"

I look worried as I pull out a fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh coin.

"Heads"

"heads"

"Heads"

"Heads"

I grabbed the champange bucket from them, slam it down on the table and pull out my wallet. I remove all the cash, credit cards and coins and throw them dramatically in the bucket. I pull my car keys and mobile phone from my pccket and chuck them in as well. I'm putting EVERYTHING on the line.

Finally, I pull one last coin from my pocket, show both sides, kiss it, cross myself and throw it in the air.

I slowly stretch out my hand to the spectator and hold the mike up to them one more time.

"Tails"

I pick up the bucket, bow and accept my applause.
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
I like the idea.. does it go down well?

mescalito
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Heads or Tails? A short opening routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL