The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Which Tom Stone ebook? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ggarcia
View Profile
Veteran user
San Antonio Tx
388 Posts

Profile of ggarcia
Hi,
I have 2 of Tom Stones ebooks, Tracking Mr Fogg and A Toast for Charon. Both are excellent. He currently has 11 other ebooks available with the latest being Random Walk which I will be getting. I would like to get a couple more to read over the Christmas holiday. I have read all the reviews and each one is recommended highly. I am looking for someone that has a few of Mr Stones ebooks to provide suggestions and/or recommendations on which ebook you found the most value in. I am a close up dude that dabbles in parlor.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5370 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Get them all as soon as you possibly can. For the time being perhaps you would enjoy "A Bite, My Dear?" and "Skerries." I've only just begun to dig into his latest, "Random Walk," but so far it is terrific and I'll post my review this weekend.
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Random Walk is definatly one of my favorites.

XX
do magic

www.8bom.net
robjames
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of robjames
All the ones I have read have been very good. Jamy Ian Swiss reviews his ebooks in Genii this month so that might help you chose.

Incidentally, Tom is doing his first UK convention lecture at The Session 2008 in just a few weeks from now. Take a look at http://www.sessionconvention.com
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5370 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Here's the link to my review of "Random Walk."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Which Tom Stone ebook? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL