The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Guy Hollingworth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I watched this two or three times but this last shuffle has got me! Perhaps I have had too much to drink but none the less he has got me so far. Smile

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/sea......cart_fun

Must be a Z I guess but I need to look again when I have had a coffee....
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Clock
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
460 Posts

Profile of Clock
Ha,

That isn't Mr. Z. It's a zarrow shuffle variation...looks nice.
Grant Carden

www.fastcompanydvd.com
Pavloter
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Pavloter
Yea Clock is right, it is zarrow shuffle.
Pavlo
Clock
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
460 Posts

Profile of Clock
Sorry Tommy ,

I thought you said that must be Mr. Z...ha!
Grant Carden

www.fastcompanydvd.com
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
It's good the way he did it though. The spread baffled me, I don't think I have seen it done like that before. As I was writting it clicked with me it must be a Zarrow but he did get me with it good when I wached it. I think I will use that one day...could pretend to see a boxed card when shuffling or something. Cool though I love being fooled.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Mr. Z
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Profile of Mr. Z
That was a nice little demo. Very nice strip-out shuffle for magic and the touch with the Zarrow was a nice one.

Yeah I think by "Z" tommy meant a Zarrow, heh. Funnily enough in that clip of me that was around you can hear Guy talking in the background a bit in the beginning.
"...if you have to say you is, you ain't."--Jimmy Hoffa
Clock
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
460 Posts

Profile of Clock
Nice blue Studs...
Grant Carden

www.fastcompanydvd.com
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Yes it’s nice shuffle work Mr Z.

By the way I got his book recently “Drawing Room Deceptions” as it’s back in print. It’s more a magic book really, nevertheless I did find this switch in it which I didn't know was in there before… well more or less the same thing.

http://www.scoundrelsforum.com/index.php/topic,1575.0.html

I have also been trying to see if the paper clip thing of his could be used with a magnet ring for an old out. Been playing with it on a short sleeve. It seems promising to me, although I haven’t figured it out properly. I am not much into switching cards actually at the table but you fellas might want play with the idea.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Guy Hollingworth (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL