The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Niagara Falls, NY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mugician
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Mugician
Thanks for a fantastic site! I just started in magic a couple of months ago after my 10 year old son and I watched a magician at a magic store in Disney World performing Lite Flite.

My son bought the trick and I've been hooked ever since. I purchased some magic tricks for him for Christmas and I think I'm getting more use out of them than he is.

I'm a musician (guitar and vocals, my partner plays keyboard and vocals) in the area and have been entertaining for 20 years. A friend from work enjoyed the tricks I performed during our breaks and suggested that I incorporate magic into my music act. What a great suggestion! I perform tricks from in front of the audience as well as walk around magic during my breaks, hence the name Mugician.

Most of my tricks are of the self working genre but I just purchased Daryl's EOCS and hope to become fairly proficient with cards. Since November I've invested around $900 in magic items. My wife thinks I'm nuts but I'm loving it! Thanks for having me aboard and I hope you don't tire of my inquisitions.
Pablo Tejero
View Profile
Inner circle
Zaragoza, SPAIN
1201 Posts

Profile of Pablo Tejero
Welcome from Spain to The Magic Café!!!

Sure doing magic during your music spectacles will be a great idea. Also, when you prepare a routine, you could make your own music for the game, that´s cool Smile

Sit down, take a Smile and a pair of Smile Smile and enjoy this fantastic place.

All the best magic,

Pablo Tejero Smile
"The Magic is in the air, you just have to... breathe it!"
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Magic Café. We have many members that are also musicians. I'm sure you'll make alot of new friends quickly. This is the greatest site on the net and we're always here to help you. Enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to ask questions. That's why we're here. Smile
Where the magic begins
dragonmagic
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of dragonmagic
Welcome. I hope you have a lot of fun and learn at the same time. enjoy.

the dragon. Smile
jcmagic
View Profile
New user
Indianapolis
16 Posts

Profile of jcmagic
Coffee is served 24 hours a day, so plan on spending alot of time with us.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Mugician,
Seems you already have a creative background so it was a matter of time before you got hooked on magic. You'll find this is a friendly group and they will not mind your questions. Welcome to the Café! Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Mugician Smile Smile Smile
A nice idea to combine magic with music. I hope it will be refined in the near future. Finally you have found the best place about magic and from now on you may spend the money as an investment thanks to the wonderful people in the Café. Let me welcome you with a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Mugician
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Mugician
Thanks to all for a very warm welcome. I think I'm going to love it here as I grow as a magician.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Niagara Falls, NY (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL