The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Erotic Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Quote:
On 2005-04-22 14:32, MCM wrote:
I think the sub-trunk costume swich was done on "The World's Wildest Magic" show some eons ago on TV.

Been doing it since the 1980s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTNgNkQTV2c
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I remember watching "9 1/2 Weeks" and there was a scene where the actor fed the actress all sorts of food and I thought that was very erotic yet clean. I think the same can be done in magic. But you have to have that "feel" in it.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Son of a Beat
View Profile
New user
Montréal, Canada
82 Posts

Profile of Son of a Beat
Make 20 liters of milk disappear with slush powder, then pour it all over the stage and have 15 naked assistants to slide and dance in it...

I dream of putting up a Dragqueen Illusion Cabaret one day.
Gay show would certainly change the dynamic of the sexy girlie bunny assistant. I saw last week in a Fringe Show an amazing Bunny Mascot Striptease, with the sexy lingerie and tits pom pom... The surprise at the end was to see a guy and not a girl emerge from under the bunny head. Hum! A Bunny Mascot in a Fire Cage; haven't seen the Criss Angel/Cirque Du Soleil Show yet but I'm sure they thought of it at some point.

Or giant inflatable magic wands with a crazy phallic choregraphy like in Clockwork Orange.
Vick
View Profile
Inner circle
It's taken me 10+ years to make
1120 Posts

Profile of Vick
I was the featured illusionist in a weekly burlesque review for 6 months at an upscale club in DC last year.

It is challenging work and it is fun. You must have chops, guts and a good act. It's a great experience!

Imagine you are the act before the featured dancer, the main table is a bachelor party of 10 guys at a who paid $60 a seat and are slamming shots.

That night when my first 12 minute turn was done they were trying to tip me and buy me drinks.

I didn't do anything blatantly erotic in any of my turns, I can't compete with a burlesque artist, but they don't do my show either.

You don't have a lot of time or room to work with. Whit is spot on, you can't mess up the floor, go over your time and you have to help and get along with everyone in the show. From the door men to the clean up crew, somewhere, sometime for some reason they will be in a position to help you.

Forget the sponge dongs, the crowd is there to see women. Even the (gay) chicks

But the idea did cross my mind reading this thread to bring the featured act on in a shadow box. You won't get any recognition from the crowd for it as when she takes the stage you are done
Unique, Thought Provoking & Amazing Magical Entertainment Experiences
Illusions By Vick
Blog of a real world working magician
Magic would be great, if not for magicians
Vick
View Profile
Inner circle
It's taken me 10+ years to make
1120 Posts

Profile of Vick
P.s Multiplying bottles goes over well in a nightclub ;-)
Unique, Thought Provoking & Amazing Magical Entertainment Experiences
Illusions By Vick
Blog of a real world working magician
Magic would be great, if not for magicians
Dreadnought
View Profile
Special user
Athens, Georgia
836 Posts

Profile of Dreadnought
I combined two illusions for the sheer erotic element, the Shadow Box and the Assistant's Revenge.

It's set to either "Poison" by Alice Cooper or "Nothing But a Good Time" by Poison .... royalties paid.

With the Shadow Box, my assistant apears slowly bumping and grinding and then comes out dancing. She then pushes me into the Assistant's Revenge... more bumping and grinding... a little BDSM... and then the switch...I leave her chained up while I change a silk into a cane and walk off the stage.
Peace

"Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum..."

Scott

Would you do anything for the person you love?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Erotic Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL