The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » OK, what did you get? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
The Feegee Mermaid
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of The Feegee Mermaid
I almost got a gaff flying horned squirrel from ebay, but couldn't get it into the country.
obijuan
View Profile
Loyal user
New Lenox
242 Posts

Profile of obijuan
A GPS.
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
The other side of the veil.
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
A giant glass mushroom,A bottle of absinthe,an air compressor,and a visit from a belly dancer.
My mom says I'm reprehensible, I think I'm perfectly hensible.
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Quote:
On 2007-12-26 14:03, AltonThrash wrote:
Hopefully, my Outlaw stuff will be shipping this week or next.

Man that was creepy. Got my Sanctum 2 and Relic ring in yesterday right after I posted. HO HO HO Thanks St. Rick! Now for S3 and the Witch book

AT
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
I got,
Sanctum 2
Triple Threat Wallet
Heirloom Bonus Pack
Heirloom Wallet
A new carry around case for my props.

After Christmas
Reflections <-- soon to be here!!! YES

And my wife asking me "What happend to the days when you made your own effects."
hehe
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1433 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
I got both volumes of the Compleat Invocation, but the best is yet to come:

Michael Fraughton agreed to create one of his remarkable Zodiac Charts for me so I can finally perform the Curator's "Zodiac" from Capricornian Tales in grand style.

Happy day!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I got a Squirmel... one of those wiggly worm thingees... only the person who gave it to me had no idea what it was... just that it was some kind of magic trick and she knew I liked magic. So, of course, I announced that it had arrived dead and didn't she know she was supposed to keep it fed? She got sad at that, so of course I had to bring it back to life by giving it worm CPR. When it started running around my hands, she totally freaked out and spilled her drink. What a great bizarre gift!
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Quote:
On 2007-12-27 12:51, Andre Hagen wrote:
I got both volumes of the Compleat Invocation, but the best is yet to come:

Michael Fraughton agreed to create one of his remarkable Zodiac Charts for me so I can finally perform the Curator's "Zodiac" from Capricornian Tales in grand style.

Happy day!

Man your going to be one happy camper when you get it. Michael did a FANTASTIC job on mine. I don't know if he has gotten with you the last couple of days but his computer video card went out so he doesn't have access to his e-mail yet. His charts are worth every penny. If you don't have his book, you may want to put it on your "list of things to get". Its a great book that will make you think! He is putting me a spirit glass together after reading his routine. The method caught my eye.

Alton
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13152 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I got the DVD box set of HEROES and PAN'S LABYRINTH from my son. I also got a PSP and have been loading it up with pictures, music, and some videos.

I picked up an inexpensive keychain digital picture frame. It holds 60 pictures, can be set up to show them in a slide show or one at a time at the push of the button. There are several prediction routines I'll use this in. Plus I get to show off more pictures fo the grandson. Smile

BTW: Egregor, I hope you liked the dance. Just wait to see the new moves I'll have come your birthday!

:cucumber:

Tony
Prof. Pabodie
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Prof. Pabodie
Alton, I've been using Michael's Spirit Glass in every one of our seances since I got it. It's now one of my favorite seance effects. Simple, elegant and the sitters take it so seriously and love asking their own questions.
Another gift arrived in the mail today: A signed copy of Eugene Poinc's The Practitioner: Journeys Into Grey. Started reading it already -- holy **** it's good!
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Thank you for the feedback regarding the glass Prof. I am looking forward to the moment it hits my door step.

Alton
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13152 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-12-27 17:53, Prof. Pabodie wrote:
Alton, I've been using Michael's Spirit Glass in every one of our seances since I got it. It's now one of my favorite seance effects. Simple, elegant and the sitters take it so seriously and love asking their own questions.
Another gift arrived in the mail today: A signed copy of Eugene Poinc's The Practitioner: Journeys Into Grey. Started reading it already -- holy **** it's good!

Gene did not sign copies of the book (with the exception of maybe Walt's copy). He did however send a card with his signature to those who requested it.

Tony
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
I used the bookstore card my son gave me and got:

two books on unsolved mysteries,
a book on Chinese astrology,
a book about how to read and write Egyptian heiroglyphs,
The Vampire Hunter's Handbook, which might work as a prop,
and a 14 cassette audio book of Neil Gaiman's American Gods, which I have not read.

There was a Jack the Ripper book that I did not buy. I think I will go back tomorrow and buy it!

And yes, I am a sucker for bargain books!

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13152 Posts

Great finds!
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
The other side of the veil.
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
Tony, you put the BELLY in belly dancing.
My mom says I'm reprehensible, I think I'm perfectly hensible.
Prof. Pabodie
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Prof. Pabodie
Tony, you are absolutely right. There is a signed card inside the book; the book itself is not signed. And did I say: holy **** this is a great book!?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13152 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-12-28 02:37, Prof. Pabodie wrote:
Tony, you are absolutely right. There is a signed card inside the book; the book itself is not signed. And did I say: holy **** this is a great book!?

Yes, too bad we will never see the other 2 volumes, even though they were completed before his passing. Smile

egregor
I put the belly into belly dancing. Don't get me started on pole dancing...
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Quote:
On 2007-12-28 09:23, Tony Iacoviello wrote:

egregor
I put the belly into belly dancing. Don't get me started on pole dancing...

LOL!
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
My wife got me a Telekinetic Timber and I got her "Hauntiques". We're both happy.

Jeb
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
I got nuthin'.. well, nothing magical, anyway. .. except maybe the $25 gift card for Borders books, that could come in handy.
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » OK, what did you get? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL