The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Need a review for 2 books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wil Castor
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle
144 Posts

Profile of Wil Castor
Has anyone read or worked through "Mastering Hypnosis" from http://www.trickshop.com or Completely Cold by Kenton Knepper?

I would love a review of either or both of these. I know they are different subjects but I figured I would kill two subjects with one post.

Anyway, a review would be great (particularly of CC by KK). Thanks for any and all help.
Pain is the craft entering into the apprentice.
Terry
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Terry
I had Completely Cold and completely got rid of it.

I suppose if you are seriously into mentalism and wordplay, then this pamphlet may offer some insights. But for me, as I am merely into magic, I didn't get it. Others may have a drastically different opinion. But for CC there is no trick here, this is an instruction on a specific kind of wordplay. I have some of Knepper's other works and find them somewhat more valuable, but this one I found to be quite rudimentary and obvious.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Need a review for 2 books (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL