The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » New Explet!ve Vanish Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Eric -

Flashes - black & white - color - greyscale - or whatever!

Just bring the %#*#!*& thing with you when you come to D.C. to lecture and perform at Magi-Whirl in a couple of months!

Bill
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Quote:
On 2008-01-16 12:23, Bill Wells wrote:
Eric -

Flashes - black & white - color - greyscale - or whatever!

Just bring the %#*#!*& thing with you when you come to D.C. to lecture and perform at Magi-Whirl in a couple of months!

Bill

HA HA HA HA no problem. I can't wait for Magi-Whirl. It'll be my first one, and I'm honored to be a part of the superb line-up. Guys, if you can make it to Northern Va for a great convention the last weekend in March, Magi-Whirl 2008 is where it's at!!!!

http://www.Magi-Whirl.org
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
Yeah,

I'm looking forward to it.

WZ.
chris311
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of chris311
Well....looks like I am gonna have to wait for this vanish. hopefully it will be worth it.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9531 Posts

Profile of Mb217
If you know Godhandz' work, then you know the guy is a serious coin-worker with chops to match. His new "EV" can be done in person and he will show that at Magic-Whirl (incidentally, a wonderful event). Smile Eric makes everything look magical and he is respected amongst the very best out there for his work, thinking and fine abilities. So "trust me" julowhatever-NEW USER, and never "pass" on anything the E-Man has to offer...It's always just excellent and well-worth it.
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
suella4ever
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of suella4ever
I am also looking forward to it! Can you estimate the release date?
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Any news on this?

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » New Explet!ve Vanish Video (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL