The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hypno Aces by David Penn (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rubadubdub
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of rubadubdub
Hi everyone,

Just watched David penn perform a beautiful packet effect on youtube called hypno aces.

The whole presentation centres around gamblers and hypnosis and the payoff at the end is beautiful.

I do hope that this item will be released very soon as I see it being the kind of item that strolling workers will want to add to their reps very quickly.

Best

John Carey
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Wow John! Great find!!! David Penn is a great thinker, I will be looking out for this!!! Smile Smile Smile
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
I wish I had time to get more than
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Hypno Aces is being released in February at the Blackpool convention along with Coinvexed, on the World Magic Shop Stand.

Trailer here:- http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R8iI_XYKKAE

Dealers contact Murphy's Magic Supplies

Seasons Greetings
Magic Fingers
View Profile
New user
Blackpool, UK
68 Posts

Profile of Magic Fingers
Was fortunate enough to purchase coinvexed at Blackpool at a point when David was doing a deal where he threw hypno aces in. As fantastic as coinvexed is when I got home that night I was more excited about hypno-aces. It is EASY, has a natural patter to accompany it and gets great reactions. I do not currently perform packet tricks but this is going straight in. I mentioned in another thread that I will use davids idea of keeping the cards in the zed+ wallet this makes for a visual switch for your business cards at the end that goes along with the hypnosis theme of the trick. Very good and highly recommended
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
This was reviewed on My Lovely Assistant:

http://www.mylovelyassistant.com/reviews/view/3081

The reviewer said this is Gary Freed's NFW and his suggestion is to not buy it.

"This is not innovation; it's blatant copying, with just enough changes to avoid violating the originators' copyright. It may be legal; but I believe it is unethical, and for that reason alone, the author should not be encouraged.
Not recommended".
Mr. Marko
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Mr. Marko
Quote:
On 2012-05-03 00:30, Zombie Magic wrote:
This was reviewed on My Lovely Assistant:

http://www.mylovelyassistant.com/reviews/view/3081

The reviewer said this is Gary Freed's NFW and his suggestion is to not buy it.

"This is not innovation; it's blatant copying, with just enough changes to avoid violating the originators' copyright. It may be legal; but I believe it is unethical, and for that reason alone, the author should not be encouraged.
Not recommended".

For that matter, you could say the same about "TEN" by Richard Sanders. There are a lot of packet tricks with the same gimmicks but different handling. Not sure I would say unethical and not innovative in this case. I like the spiral design and the hypnotism concept.
waltsal
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of waltsal
This is a very good piece of magic. All magic is derivative .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hypno Aces by David Penn (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL