The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Saudi! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1261 Posts

Profile of Medifro
Hi to all the Café members Smile. Here's a little info about me.

My name is Feras Alkharboush, living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I started doing magic 3 years ago, first seeing Blaine doing his magic.

I first learned from different exposure sites, and got involved in some magic forums ( Ellusionist in particular, which helped me quite a bit ). I was advised to read Royal Road, which I did. I studied it for months ( 9 or 10 approx. ) with R. Paul Wilson's DVD set and performed every single trick in it ( except the Platform tricks, haha). I do perform some effects from it regularly even now( Righting the Wrong is a favorite )
I moved into Expert Card Technique, as R. Paul Wilson suggested, and after I got more confident in my skills, I tackled Ed Marlo's The Cardician ( cheap, and I was intrested in this Marlo guy I keep hearing about Smile ).

Now its been 3 years, and I think I have decent information when it comes to card magic ( which I was doing exclusivly ). I read through Vernon, Darwin Ortiz, Harry Lorayne with his books and Apoclypse magazine, tiny bit of Marlo ( I got M.I.N.T.2, read it for a week for acadimc reasons only Smile ), Paul Harris, Peter Duffie and currently doing Card College in an effort to refine my skills ( finished vol.1 and going through 2 ). In effort to learn magic other than cards, I picked Magic for Dummies, which I'm working through too.

I spent the last months reading threads in the Café, finally I got the chance to log in. I hope you find my posts informative, and I hope to learn more from you guys,

~ Feras
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
Welcome to the Café. I regognize the name from other boards.
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1261 Posts

Profile of Medifro
Quote:
On 2007-12-27 13:49, jcards01 wrote:
Welcome to the Café. I regognize the name from other boards.

Hey Jimmy!
I remmeber talking to once on the boards, when I thought about reading Marlo's Side Steal and M.Shifts. I got The Cardician instead, and recently got M.I.N.T.2 for a good discount. Smile

Nice seeing you here.
~ Feras
ASW
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of ASW
Ahlan wa Sahlan ileykum, ya Feras.

'Indak ihtimam kabeer fe kul nashitaat mortabit ila al ghashash? Ya haram! Hehe... Nafsil shay lee!

Mumtaz... ow mumkin mumtastic, habibi. Moo mushkeela, y'anee.

Ismee Andrew, wa zurt fe zaman al mamlaka. Insh'allah sofa tadros card magic bitowfeek wa najah.

Ilal leka

Andrew (Ra'ees al mushkaljee-een)
Whenever I find myself gripping anything too tightly I just ask myself "How would Guy Hollingworth hold this?"

A magician on the Genii Forum

"I would respect VIPs if they respect history."

Hideo Kato
Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1261 Posts

Profile of Medifro
Hala Andrew. Saw your PM before this reply, replied back.

Bet you miss the mamlaka eh? Smile

:D

~ Feras
ASW
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of ASW
Hi Feras,

I very much enjoyed visiting the Mamlaka. The last time I was there I went to the camel souq outside of Riyadh - it was mumtastic.

I'll chat with you via PMs.

Best
ASW
Whenever I find myself gripping anything too tightly I just ask myself "How would Guy Hollingworth hold this?"

A magician on the Genii Forum

"I would respect VIPs if they respect history."

Hideo Kato
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Feras,
I enjoyed reading your resume. I can say that you are on the right way. Keep on it.
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 34.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Saudi! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL