The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Don DriversJam Auction DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
topandball
View Profile
Regular user
New England
132 Posts

Profile of topandball
"Gamblin' Sam from Birmingham, I learned this game in Vietnam"
R.I.P. Haynes, the ORIGINAL "Gamblin' Sam"
sescarny
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of sescarny
I just had the pleasure of meeting Don at the Syracuse fair in NY on Friday 9/4/09 where I got this dvd from him. Absolutely amazing! Not only was it great to spend time with Don, but getting his dvd's was a much added bonus. I've never gotten to see a Jam Auction live, but this dvd made my jaw drop! Thank you Don for making this available to the world!! If you are even remotely intersted in the business of pitching, then you'd be wise to invest in Don't dvd's!! Thank you again my friend!

Ses Carny
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi Sescarny,

I enjoyed jackpoting with you.Thanks for your kind post.

Later,Don
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
I usually don't comment on Don's products (personal reasons that have nothing to do with the quality of his products). This is a must-exception.

I finally saw the jam auction DVD set last night. Flat-out amazing.

You ever hear of the guy who could sell refrigerators to Eskimos? Jack Nyberg's the guy. Want to see him in action? Get this DVD set.

On a dead Sunday morning Jack Nyberg draws a tip out of nothing and then gets even more amazing. By my rough count Nyberg grosses around $1600 on this particular pitch on a slow Sunday morning (could be off...it is hard to count accurately with your jaw hanging down to the floor). He gives one kickback (maybe $200, not sure) which makes a gross of $1400. Much, much of that is profit.

No amount of superlatives can do this justice. The comments you read on this thread are not exaggeration. It is difficult to believe but all this praise is very deserved.

You need to move on this now...many of the pitchmen are getting a bit long in the tooth. As tough as they are some day they will not be with us anymore and they may take their products with them.

The Café is supposed to be magician's helping magician's. One of the best things I can do is get the reader to put this DVD set at the top of their list.

Buy it for yourself for Christmas...buy it for a gift...just get it now while you can or you will regret it when you can't get it anymore.

It's the best value in magic/pitching/outdoor/entertainment that I have seen in a long time.

Simply amazing.
ChrisD
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of ChrisD
Great video! You really see how Jack bonds with his audience. He knows exactly what his audience is thinking at each step of the way and he is quick to give a logical explanation for it. He can direct them to have a certain thought then make them believe that it's the right thought and that they came to the conclusion themselves.

You also get a great shot of Jack using the dollar bill bally to build a tip.
markjens
View Profile
Loyal user
N. CA
213 Posts

Profile of markjens
I've had opportunity to watch this several times now, and not to beat a dead horse, but I wonder if I'll ever stop catching new 'stuff' from Nyberg. My goodness, he is a master at not only coaxing paper money from their pockets to his, but he very quickly find his 'employees.' Note that in each case he finds a man and a woman who will be his comic foils. The woman usually ends up on the other end of some double entendre and inuendo and the man takes it in the ear. Good naturedly of course, but a happy crowd is a paying crowd and Jack seems to be a master at finding those sources of happiness. He can even find the one sourpuss who can be won over - a guy or gal that I would normally have steered clear of! Don Driver has, for the past several years, opened up some doors for us that have long been closed. Thanks to Don we have seen how those guys at carnivals, flea markets and home shows can build such a crowd and then how they get the money. He has showed us how to build our own place of business and then get stock and turn it into big money. All of this he has offered at a price that is more than fair - lets support these efforts guys! We need to take advantage of this information, for if not for Don and guys like him, this could have been a dying art. I cannot speak highly enough for this project and all the others Don has offered. I am not an employee or anything, but I can tell you this - you'll not be disappointed with any of these DVDs. They are just that good.

Mark
RogueMD
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of RogueMD
Agree with most of the previous posts.
Interesting insight into how people are manipulated.
VERY good stuff.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Jack Nyberg sure knows how to get the money.The pitch I taped on this DVD was at 8:00AM on a Sunday morning and Jack talked them out of about $2,500 AMAZING!

Later,Don
mikethemagician
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of mikethemagician
I recieved the Jam auction dvd's a little while ago and boy they are brilliant! I learnt so much from just watching this, I mean there isn't any actual teaching on here but just from observation you can learn so much from these. Just by looking at how people respond to things and why they stay and why they stop and just the basic psychology of what people like. When I first got it I thought it would be of no help being a Jam auction and not an actual performer but jee was I wrong. Great dvd's Don!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Don DriversJam Auction DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL