The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » For Your packet effects..works pretty Good and VERY versatile. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I'm having good luck with using a CD carry case for transporting packet effects. Not the large cumbersome kind...I mean the small, soft, ROUND type that is only slightly larger than the CDs themselves.

Mine has twelve sleeves with pockets on either side...for a total of twenty four packet effects all conveniently stored in one little case.

You can use a sharpie marker to label each sleeve..PLUS, you are not limited to packet effects. you can slip in rubber bands, paper clips. a small silk, coins, bills, and many, many other closeup type items.

Not recommended for your actual show..but rather for transporting from one show to another. Put it in your brief case and you will eliminate the problem of scattered props. All in one, neat tidy place.

Works great!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I used to use a photo holder that I bought from the drug store for about $1.
It's kind of like a plastic wallet that holds several 3x5 photos.

Correct. Never to be seen by a spectator. Just a place to keep them stored and organized.

For the most part, I stopped doing packet tricks long ago except those I could do by removing a few cards from a normal deck: The twins, etc.

I wouldn't mind doing one if it fit with my strolling sets. For now, they just don't.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Both great ideas. Thanks!

Mark. Smile
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I'm always happy to share! (That's what the Café is for.)
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » For Your packet effects..works pretty Good and VERY versatile. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL