The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Coke Rewards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
This is gonna sound a little strange but, here goes.

I'm looking for some unused coke rewards codes. If anyone has coca cola brand products with codes on the caps and don't use the codes, send them my way via pm.

I am trying to get one of the higher priced rewards but cant possibly drink 3750 bottles of soda, lol.

Thanks in advance.

PS - this is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were removed.
-Matt
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Is it a US offer because I have some bottles in my fridge and I went and looked for you but no luck.

George

PS Urine is removed
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2113 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
You've broken the kids heart George...now go draw some codes on the coke tabs.
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
Its a US offer. Its not a big deal. They want crazy amounts of points for the stuff. My dad told me to try it out.

Pepsi is coming out with a program like this in february. My family drinks more pepsi than coke, so it should be easier to get the points.
-Matt
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Quote:
On 2007-12-30 21:28, Matthew W wrote:
Its a US offer. Its not a big deal. They want crazy amounts of points for the stuff. My dad told me to try it out.

Pepsi is coming out with a program like this in february. My family drinks more pepsi than coke, so it should be easier to get the points.

Can the points be traded for insulin?
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2758 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I've been gathering bottles up from the sidewalk, taking off the caps and dropping the bottles in the refuse container! Also, I've found more than a few caps at work (Wal*Mart). On the other hand, I only have about 300 odd points because I turned some in for an umbrella, a couple of book bags and a CD-player! (I was going to order a second player for my kid... but they ran out REAL quick!)

I also gave about 100 points to Toys for Tots.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2113 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Mandrake I can't condone your actions. that's like what crazy people do.
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Insane? Maybe. But he DOES have a cool new umbrella, a couple of book bags, and a CD-player. Makes you think - what advantage is there to being sane if being insane gets you lots of cool swag? Smile
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
yeahidomagic
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of yeahidomagic
Mandrake that sounds awsome, I'm glad you also helped out toys for tots!
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2758 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Well, it's only "insane" if I start pushing a shopping cart so I can keep the bottles! Actually, I'm doing good work because I'm picking up litter and getting rid of it properly... after I take the bottle cap of course!
Ain't life unkind?"
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2113 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Sounds like your hitting too many birds with one stone...efficiency? Or the sign of a murderer in practicing?

But yup, your doing a good job! Don't tell coke about it...they may give you a litter picker with coke logo embossed onto the side!
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2758 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2008-01-02 00:58, Matt Colman wrote:
Sounds like your hitting too many birds with one stone...efficiency? Or the sign of a murderer in practicing?

Huh?

Quote:
But yup, your doing a good job! Don't tell coke about it...they may give you a litter picker with coke logo embossed onto the side!

Don't give them any ideas!
Ain't life unkind?"
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3248 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Good Luck!!!

True (though slightly disgusting) story:
I was collecting Marlboro Miles many years ago.
(do they still even do that promo, or have the liberal-left-wing-politically-correct-manditory-socialized-medicine-pimping-commie-pinkos legislated and lawsuited our god fearing, patriotic, tobacco corporations into submission? Just curious...)
I worked as a bike messenger in downtown Chicago, and I passed by each and every garbage can in the metro area at least 5 times a day. A quick look into a trashcan could sometimes net me 2 or 3 empty packs. Over the course of a summer I collected enough of those gross things to get the backpack, the card tabletop, the poolball set and the binoculars.

And I don't even smoke!

Good luck with the coke rewards, and my the misfortune (obesity, diabetes, tooth decay ETC.) of others profit you as greatly as they did for me!
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
MitchMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Quebec
277 Posts

Profile of MitchMagic
Quote:
On 2007-12-31 11:34, DStachowiak wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-12-30 21:28, Matthew W wrote:

Can the points be traded for insulin?

I need some of that too.

Mitchell
Magic For Darfur
Save Us.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
As I am also looking to acquire some items I was wondering if you cold possibly forego the bottle caps and cig coupons and just send money. Pm me and I will give you my address. Please cash only.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2113 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
MitchMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Quebec
277 Posts

Profile of MitchMagic
Quote:
On 2008-01-03 18:06, Matt Colman wrote:
Ask pepsi man...he just joined.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/bb_pr......er=35290

Can't you taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi???

Pshhh. I'm ashamed.

Mitchell
Magic For Darfur
Save Us.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Coke Rewards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL