The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Magic for kids (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Rectify
View Profile
New user
Florida
55 Posts

Profile of Rectify
I started researching and getting into magic at age 7. No such thing as too young
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Quote:
On 2009-02-05 21:00, NurseRob wrote:
Hey ya'll Kid performers..I just got the D'lightning Bug..this is a very cool effect, that could play huge for just a few bucks! Especially if you do anything with D'lites.

I am using a combination of the D'Lites, Bag-O-Lites and D'Lightning Bug (along with a flash paper rose) to write a romantic piece that will probably cap off the first half of my stage show. Got all the stuff, now just need to get the routine from my head to paper...and then to reality.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Most of my shows are for kids birthdays
church functions and school events
and I enjoy these shows so much
I will turn 50 this year and I still have a lot of kid in me.
mickey7ny
View Profile
New user
San Angelo, Texas
2 Posts

Profile of mickey7ny
I like Satchel Paige's comment about age "Age ismind over matter - If you don't mind,it don't matter" I am 59 years old and work 7 restaurant venues a week in a town of 80,000 people. We do birthday parties and daycares also - Having a blast - feel like I am 4 again!
blackeyejoe
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of blackeyejoe
Could not agree more,i loved magic as a kid and I have got back into it recently.there is so much more information out there now days,and great tricks.I also joined a magic society and there are more older than young people there .as for kids shows,I am practicing tricks that can be done stood up on stage so they can all see what's going on.close up card magic is a no no,trying to get a lot of kids around a table just does not work .
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
I never grew up, I just grew old; I like kids magic the best, we understand each other
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Magic for kids (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL