The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » International Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darcy Brown
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
62 Posts

Profile of Darcy Brown
I placed a book order with them on November 15th, and haven't received it. They have failed to respond to two emails, one about three weeks ago, the other about two. Haven't been able to contact them by phone.

Anyone have any experience dealing with this company? Not meaning to sound whiny or hostile; just wondering how I can get a hold of them, and if my money has disappeared!
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
This seems to be more and more common. It seems as if magic dealers are above the law.

If they have taken the money out of your account/credit, I would call your card company and report what has happened. I am not the smartest guy at that stuff, but generally card companies will help you.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Darcy Brown
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
62 Posts

Profile of Darcy Brown
Thanks for the reply, Rob. Yeah, most dealers seem to be fairly keen to provide decent service, but then there are others...

With this particular dealer though, it's all been cleared up; there were missed emails on boths sides, a mix up with the order, etc. Couldn't get in touch with them over Christmas. Anyway, I received my order extremely quickly as soon as I could get through.

Just wanted to say that, as I don't want to damage the company's reputation Smile! They were very helpful once we all understood what had gone wrong.

Darcy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » International Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL