The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Matrix Zero by Horace Ng (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of cbmar
Anyone know anything about this trick? It's a matrix routine using clear cards. It's advertised in the January issue of Magic. I went to the Magic-Anywhere.com website that's listed at the bottom of the ad and there isn't even a mention of this trick. A quick Google search didn't turn up anything either.
Louis.P.M
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
218 Posts

Profile of Louis.P.M
Hi,

I saw the ad also. I wanted to contact the website, but it won't load...

My teacher is really into matrixes and "chink-a-chink" and wanted more info... no use..

I don't know why you pay xx$ to advertise a product people can't even buy.
Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1101 Posts

Profile of Nash
Guys, I don't know why you can't buy it, but if it is available, stay away from it.

It is another ripped-off product. The original was created by a good friend of mine- Richard Mo. He first debuted this trick 3 years ago at a Asia close-up competition. Magic-anywhere.com did not get Richard's permission for the DVD.
If you want to learn the original from the creator, I can give Richard's contact for you.

Support the creator, not the rip-off artists.

Nash Fung
I teach leaders the magic of curiosity and empathetic communication. keynote Speaker | Seattle magician
Louis.P.M
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
218 Posts

Profile of Louis.P.M
Hey, thanks for the warning.

Are you sure it is the same method?
The ad in magic stated that it was some sort of a routine with the clear cards beign the climax. Some sort of "each step more impossible that the last".
Anyway, it would explain why they are not showing it on their website.
sleightofhand1
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of sleightofhand1
Its CLEARLY impossible
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Matrix Zero by Horace Ng (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL