We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Cups and balls magic com. ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FLORIDA
772 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
I was looking at the web site http://www.cupsandballs.nl and was interested in there coins. Anyone have info on these guys and there products ..Good - bad - OK ?
Close up coin magic.

Okito box clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=100n9CnFjXw
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1276 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
Gaffs are made by Auke van Dokkum. he has a good reputation, but I haven't personally seen his gaffs. Prices are competitive... wonder about turnround times?
jmcgrath
View Profile
Regular user
Tomorrow I'll make another
147 Posts

Profile of jmcgrath
I have just had a look at his mini cups and they are perfect for the Rub-a-Dub-Dub routine that is on Bill Malones new DVD set. I guess that it's time to start saving again.
John McGrath
spcarlson
View Profile
Veteran user
Minneapolis MN
359 Posts

Profile of spcarlson
His cups are incredible; I would be interested in seeing the craftsmanship on his coins. Yes, he is competitive and I would think it would be tough for him to get old American coins?

I am amazed at how much cheaper shipping is coming from Europe to the US than from US to Europe.
Legendary Creations

from Merlin to Marilyn

www.MagicalArtCreations.com

www.StevenPaulCarlson.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Auke's work is flawless. Nice guy too. Cost of shipping is based on value of the dollar, which these days sux.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I have handled his set of cups that nest one inside the other. These are really fabulous. I'd love to see the routine someone could do with this set.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Cups and balls magic com. ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL