The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » January Linking Ring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Just wanted you all to know that you can expect getting your January issue of the Linking Ring any time. I received mine today. That's pretty good service.
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Terry, what is your connection still have yet to receive TLR for January. Why is it that out of all the Magic Magazines the LR is always late and never delivered as most magazines a few days to a week before the new month?

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1747 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Rodney,

I am not sure of the delivery issue, but it is one that has Executive Editor Samuel Patrick Smith's attention.

Bobby
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
I never have a problem getting it around the first of the month, sounds like it's the way the mail is being processed...or they just run out when it comes time for yours...lol
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Don't know about the rest of you but I haven't received mine yet.

Maria Ibanez
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
My LR arrived the same day as Terry's. With the one exception when shipping was delayed by printer issues several months back, it's been fairly consistent within the first week of each month. I wonder if proximity to the shipping point has any bearing. Magazines are sent at a lower priority than first class mail, after all.
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Mine arrived last week, as well. I've had the same experience as Skip and Terry, with only one delayed issue.
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Still NO LR and it is now January 14, 2008

SPS where are TLR?

Rodney

Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Finally received mine today.

Maria
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Rodney - Okay, I confess. Terry and I bribed the postal service to hold yours until the last possible moment each month. Most efficient thing I've ever seen them do! Smile
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Well...I'm still waiting!!!

Mark. Smile
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
They know how to seperate the pro's from...hmmm...Just Kidding...give your postman and extra cookie...
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
January 16, 2008 TLR Finally arrived today.

Rodney

P.S. Terry, I live in Michigan not that far from Indiana I was wondering why I am receiving my LR last. I now know why, SPS, TLR always save the best for last. LOL

Rodney

Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
I saw your picture today on the net Rodney...now I know why you're last...(they have to take care of us ugly people first to keep us from a uprising.)
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Ugly? Hey!!! Smile

Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
LOL...It's really bad for me. I went into Dick Stoners shop and was looking for a Skinny suit and couldn't find one. But at least I get my LR on time. By the way Skip, I worked a whole lot out of North Carolina. I lived in Lenior and was good friends with Bill McLaury. We were doing 30 to 40 weeks a year with our children's program.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
This thread goes on every month, the joys of second class postage. It will vary where you are, and space available in the mail delivery system. I generally get mine early, and did this month too. But I know people close by who generally get them later. It is just the way 2nd class mail handling goes, unlike first class and priority which get sent on available space first.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
...still waiting...

Mark. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » January Linking Ring (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL