We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tyler Wilson's "Token" Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1135 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
Wondering if anyone else recognizes what a great routine, or sequence, this is - published in this month's Magic magazine. It's an almost instant transposition of a two tabled coins (copper and silver). I've already tried it a few times on real people and it gives one of those "what the h-ll?" moments we are all looking for. While I don't personally know Tyler I have to say this dude has come up with a great example of psychologically understanding how to screw with a layman's mind. I've been using it with my sun/moon routine (Fidget) so the advantage is that you can show both coins front and back after the transposition. I really dig this new kind of thinking . . .
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Iv been toying with using this (table provided) to start sun and moon, instead of the kluse switch.

iv did this for a few guys at the local magic shop and like doug said, its like a what the h--- kind of moment lol
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
I have read through it, and your comments now have pushed me to explore it in more detail. Thanks!

RevJohn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tyler Wilson's "Token" Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL