The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sunil batra cups and balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
mister12345
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of mister12345
What do you think about sunil batras cups and balls?
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Where do we see what they look like? Got a link?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5765 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Be careful about doing a search for these cups. It almost completely froze my browser, and I use Firefox!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Yah, I got nowhere but a list of them and no info.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
mister12345
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of mister12345
Froze your browser? Cant find much info about them either on google!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24275 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
You obviously have seen them or heard about them somewhere. Why don't you drop us a hint?

I've never even HEARD of Sunil Batra before this post. I see a dysfunctional web site that has nothing more than an e-mail link.

If you are somehow connected to Sunil Batra, why don't you tell us, instead of hiding behind "magician12345"?
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13411 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
That's Mister12345 to you, buddy! Smile
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I tried every avenue that was worth my time..... to find this thing. This was the best I could find.

Nary a mention of cups Smile

Edit: It seems Mr. Palmer was referring to the exact same thing. In the interest of maintaining my massive post count I will not delete my post though. Smile
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
walid ahumada
View Profile
Special user
sinaloa, mexico
892 Posts

Profile of walid ahumada
Since nobody knows about this cups, can you guys tell me What do you think about a set of cups on ebay made by NATIONAL MAGIC CO, they are Aluminum with a purple anodized coating.
aren't they beautifull ?
“Magic becomes art when it has nothing to hide.” BEN OKRI quote
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24275 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I think that's supposed to be a red coating.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
mister12345
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of mister12345
Haha I am not connected to sunil batra.
I have a set of them they were very cheap came from india.
http://www.magic.org/store/product_info.php?products_id=3061 that's them but I received them crome plated.
I could take a picture on them, I searched on sunil batra on the forum some days ago and found a thread about the brand. Now the search function has crashed and I doesn't have a link to the thread
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1939 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Fellows,

I am good friend of Sunil Batra, he is Indian magic manufacturer, but unlike other Indian manufacturer, he is the quality maker, his speciality in brass. He make many brass items for top dealera all around the world.
If you need more infos,pls do not be hesitate to PM me.

Cheers,
CC.
Creator of the "High Voltage Gimmick" and Shaman's spirit table
https://youtu.be/Rlgl4CzUa98

IG: @affordable_illusions_magic
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
We'd love to see some examples of his work. Can you post a link to some photos? I tried to PM you but your Inbox is full.
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1302 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
It appears he only wholesales to shops.

For decades M/S Sunil Batra has provided the magical fraternity with special effects and equipment of a magical items.

My father, the late K.C.Batra was already worldwide famous for his quality products and he supplied leading magic dealers as for example Supreme Magic, Tannens, Robbins, Accent Products and many more

Wishing you all the best.

Sunil Batra
________________________________________________________________________________

So this is a somewhat pointless thread as we have all either seen his stuff in a shop at one time or he is starting to sell stuff now and we will see it soon.
Anyone find any pics of this guys stuff??
Mobius
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1939 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Yeah, he supply to wholesaler only.

CC
Creator of the "High Voltage Gimmick" and Shaman's spirit table
https://youtu.be/Rlgl4CzUa98

IG: @affordable_illusions_magic
newsmaya
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of newsmaya
I also know him as a indian ang good magician and good manufacturer from my country
NEWSMAYA
MAGIC MAGAZINE FROM INDIA

newsmaya@yahoo.com
sunilbatra
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of sunilbatra
The cups & ball mentioned above red aluminumred cups are not my made. they are cheap cups made by others dealers.Afcourse one cannot blame them too. IF the wholesalers want a set for $3.00 Where as the raw material would cost more than that So one has to go for used local alum sheet and paint them so that the defects are not visible.
So one cannot bame all the indian manufacturer for this. There are sites like Viking Mfg co where you pay more for cups and get best.I am sure you all will agree to this.
I make only quality items mainly make to order and supply to wholesalers only.
sunilbatra
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of sunilbatra
Thanks NEWSMAYA for your good comments.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Welcome to the Café Sunil. I know we can't buy directly from you, but do you have any pictures you can share with us? Or dealers where we can see your goods?
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
sunilbatra
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of sunilbatra
Thanks Dave V As we make to order and items are sold in their boxes,very few in our boxes. Anyway I cannot sell you directly but YES I can send you as a gift from a friend from india mail me at sunilbatra@vsnl.com, BYe friend
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sunil batra cups and balls (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL