The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Using Google Adwords » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Like Kevin. LOL

In his living room for his friends with the original sub trunk he had made by the manufacturer with the original patter of his, which is stolen by EVERYONE. Girl counts, "One, two..." and he appears and says, "Three."

Then your friends applaud, and you put it up on YouTube.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Kevin Viner
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, CA
203 Posts

Profile of Kevin Viner
Danny,

I believe we have both had enough of this conversation for now, but I would be more than glad to continue the discussion later. I will be gone this entire weekend, but I will be returning on Monday and will be sure to check this thread upon my return.

By the way, the "one-two-three" was mainly a rehearsal. As you can see from the video in the apartment, that was about 3 days after getting the trunk. The other video was filmed the first time I performed the routine on stage. I have some footage of me doing the routine at a corporate function from a few days ago. If you would like, I will kindly upload it upon returning Monday.

In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend! And if you want to read reviews from the show, please visit http://www.kevinvinermagic.com/testimonials.aspx Most of my shows are for corporate events, so there would be no real reason for them to post their own reviews.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Using Google Adwords » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL