The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Using Google Adwords » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
adam christopher
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of adam christopher
Curtis eats ice cream? How can you still fit in that speedo? LOL and now for my next amazing miracle, I Curtis Eugene Lovell III will make this Bananna Split Disappear right before your very eyes..LOL

AC
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Quote:
No, but to my knowledge site activity is a combination of both, I have the above domain names, each will have the appropriate meta tags (market specific).

Blair,

I hope these meta tags etc. will be along the lines of Montreal's Best Magician, Entertainment for the Whole Family, Dazzling Magic, Audience Participation, Upbeat Modern Music. Something like this will do. Especially for the MagicienMontreal.com site..............since I own it!!!! Thanks for helping me out.

Your pal,

John
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
I don't think people google BEST or entertainment for the whole family...
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
John,

Oooops!

Blair
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Thanks Curtis, but that post was intented for Blair, a little "dig".

John
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

I prefer Montreal's Most Popular Necromancer!! Wonder how many would google that????? LOL

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
OHHH... after reading it again it makes senses it is a JOKE... DUUU
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Curtis your speedo a little tooo tight????

B
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
Why is there talk about me and my speedos? hehehhehe
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
I am more than likely to give this system by Matthew a run for the money, and I will let everyone know how it went.
Matthew seems to be a pretty cool dude, if I make a bunch of money, he might even get on my Chriastmas list Smile
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
JUST google
FREE press release and take it form there....

There will be millions of FREE articles informing you about different business aspects...
MatthewJames
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of MatthewJames
HAHA!!!!

Thanks Mike! I appreciate your nice comments. I'm excited to help you with my System and I know it will work for you!

Christmas, oooohhh!!! What's Mike giving away this year!?

Haha, let me make you a bunch of money first, then we'll figure out the gift! Smile

Talk soon!

Matthew James
ToolsForMagicians.com

[email]matthew@toolsformagicians.com[/email]
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
MatthewJames

Being the marketing guy that you are... I am surprise you did not second my idea about googling for free info....

OHHH can't make money that way!!! Smile
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Now the Adwords are cool for Google, gut then what about MSN, Yahoo, and all the other search engines.
Will this product work here also?
I have heard it said there is only 8 or 9 search engines that really matter.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Mrlucky
You can submit your web site to as many search engines as you think matters, this can only help matters. Then after a few months do a search on all of your meta tags, on all the search engines you have submited to, and if your submissions were correctly done your name will come up on a list. The closer your web site is to the top of that list the more free hits you will get.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
MatthewJames
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of MatthewJames
"Now the Adwords are cool for Google, gut then what about MSN, Yahoo, and all the other search engines.
Will this product work here also?
I have heard it said there is only 8 or 9 search engines that really matter."

Mike, Google is the 800 lb. GORILLA when it comes to online marketing! Yahoo and MSN are not to be ignored, but here's the key.

START with Google first. Why? Because, you'll get the fastest results and you'll be able to TEST/TRACK your ads so you know you're maximizing your efforts. Then, you can easily copy your ads to Yahoo and MSN and do well there too. However, trying to run all 3 at once is not advisable, as you'll get sloppy on tracking and won't know which search engine is bringing you business.

It's the 80/20 rule. 80% of your business will come from 20% of your advertising efforts. Someone once said "I know half of my advertising is a waste, but I don't know which half." Well, if you track, you know which half, or really 80% is a waste and you "can" it. That way, you spend less and make more because you do more of what WORKS! That's what my system and coaching helps you to do. Plug into what I've already tested and tracked and then do more of what works!!!

I won't get into SEO because here's the KEY:

It makes no sense to try and get free traffic if you don't know how well it converts to leads or bookings for you! It's amazing to me that guys won't spend 30 cents, 50 cents, or more to get a click to their site to TEST to find out how to make that visitor request information and buy your show. You can test so fast with Adwords and other Pay per click advertising so you can find out what works for YOUR site. Then, drive a ton of free traffic to it too as well as keep up your paid advertising because now you know that you have MAXIMIZED the ability to get people to request information.

Yes, you can submit to 8 or 9 or 100 search engines. Track them though. I guarantee you'll find almost all of them to bring you ZERO business. Google stomps them all, so that's the best place to put all your efforts on immediately.

If I can be of more help, you just let me know. That's what I'm here for.

Best of success,

Matthew James
ToolsForMagicians.com

Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Interesting discussion.

I tried AdWords for a short time, but found I wasn't getting much bang for my buck. It wasn't costing a few cents per click, but quite a lot as many colleagues were bidding a lot for key words.

One guy told me he was spending $100 a day on AdWords, but he was consistently behind another who was obviously spending more.

at $36,500 a year, I think AdWords is a bit too expensive.
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
They actually have a book out just for me!
It is called: "Adwords For Dummies"
I may be able to figure it out after all. Smile
I think Matthew wrote it with me in mind.
MatthewJames
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of MatthewJames
Quote:
I tried AdWords for a short time, but found I wasn't getting much bang for my buck. It wasn't costing a few cents per click, but quite a lot as many colleagues were bidding a lot for key words.

One guy told me he was spending $100 a day on AdWords, but he was consistently behind another who was obviously spending more.

at $36,500 a year, I think AdWords is a bit too expensive.

WOW! $36,500 a year? I do know people spending that, who run $20 million online businesses. Not magicians though. Certainly, you COULD spend that, if you didn't have proper negative keywords and didn't set a proper region where you want to work.

I'm spending roughly $500 a month on Adwords. Yeah, that may be more than some guys want to spend, and that's totally cool. You can spend $100 or less if you want to, and you'll still get results!

However, that $500 is the best money I've EVER spent, because it brings me clients who pay me thousands of dollars. The $500 is only PART of 1 show. Not 1 show, but part of one show. If you're doing smaller shows and only want to spend $100 per month, well, then that's probably still just a PART of one show, assuming you're charging at least a couple hundred bucks for you show. (I hope everyone here is charging at least that!).

The bottom line is this: Adwords WORKS if you WORK it. Google would be out of business if their advertising didn't work for everybody. The problem is this. Google does not tell you everything you NEED to know before you play the game. They do give you some of the rules hidden in their site, but it won't make sense unless you know the rest of the game. Once you know the rules of the game (and most entertainers do not), then you're in a position to get a ton of business.

How many people use the Yellow Pages now? Not as many people as 5 years ago! The world is moving to the Internet and NOW is the time to take advantage of it. If they're not looking in the Yellow Pages, they're looking on the web! When do you think is the best time for YOU to take advantage of this?

Best of success,

Matthew James
ToolsForMagicians.com

Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
I was spending about $500 a month, but basic keywords like MAGIC and MAGICIAN were up to $7 a click.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Using Google Adwords » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL