We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Real spoon bending (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Fellows,

This will make you laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUxWdIQVT......andi.org

CC
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
LOL! That was funny, Ssucahyo!

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
That's funny!

thanks.....
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2278 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Thankyou Ssucaho! I'm a huge Hugh Laurie fan. House and all that. His sense of humor in each of the clips had me in stitches .

Kotah
TuKanz
View Profile
New user
Kentucky
51 Posts

Profile of TuKanz
That was funny....I might even be able to pull that off ....with some practice lol
Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
693 Posts

Profile of Leslie Melville
"A Bit of Fry & Laurie" was a popular U.K. T.V. series several years ago. The two also teamed up in the succesful series, "Jeeves and Wooster", with Fry playing Jeeves to Laurie's Bertie Wooster. It is a very English style of comedy, set in the 1930's, based on the books by P.G. Wodehouse.

They also had feature roles in "The Blackadder" series of historical comedies that starred Rowan Atkinson.

Stephen Fry is now very big on U.K. Television. Often seen hosting awards ceremonies and comedy quiz shows.

Hugh Laurie's success in "House" is a major departure from his generally light, English 'silly ass' comedy roles, and shows him to be an actor of some substance.

There has been some talk over here of the two getting back together for another comedy series. let's hope it's soon!

Leslie.
Stories....?....That's telling!
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Yeah, I like it alot.
Better than my Spoon Bending.ha..ha..hah...

CC.
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3506 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
I guess I missed the humor?

I was flabbergasted at the skill and technique with which this young man bent that spoon... and in full view of the audience!

I think it was very cruel of the interviewer to imply he was a fraud, when he obviously had great talent and skills (either psychic or magic -could have been either really).

Why must the Café always bash other fine, mysterious, almost mythic performances such as these?

No wonder the poor psychic/magician was hurt by others thinking him a freak?
How, without even support from the media, is his career and fame to grow?

Maybe the "he who bends the first spoon" rule should apply before you make mockery of a truly astounding demonstration of our craft?
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Brilliant....
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Tanner & Company
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Tanner & Company
That was different, but funny, it had me a first, great job.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Real spoon bending (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL