The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Magic Stand... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ari_R
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Ari_R
Hey,

I'm building a stand and I need to make a (Servont), (not sure of spelling) ...well anyway, should I make it out of cloth? ..or what? I need a little bit of suggestions, thanking you in advance
ARI
Magicduck
View Profile
Elite user
Washington State
484 Posts

Profile of Magicduck
A servante is usually a small ledge, or compartment, behind the back edge of your table that you can use to ditch items. It could be a fabric pouch, with the mouth held open or even a shelf with a sound deadening agent so it does not make noise as you use it.

quack
amagician
View Profile
Regular user
Hobart Tasmania Australia
160 Posts

Profile of amagician
Ari, sometimes a servante is a cloth bag with wire inside the hem of the opening and it can be fastened to the back edge of the table top with nails, velcro (for packing and cleaning or put 2 screws jutting out from the back of the table top and have 2 large eyes on the edge of the open bag which you can hook over the screw heads.
Or you could make the table top a drawer and pull the drawer out a couple of inches to make the servante. Glue sound deadening material inside the drawer. Smile
Have a Magic day
John Williams
http://www.ezymagic.com/
more tricks than you can shake a wand at
subscribe to our free ezine on site
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Magic Stand... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL