The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Jam Auction featuring Jack Nyberg (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Thanks Chris.We both have them.

Don
Brad Jeffers
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Brad Jeffers
Here is vintage footage of Jack Nyberg from 1976.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
This DVD set is an absolute treasure. I've watched it so many times, it's not funny! For a while, it was permanently running in the background whenever I was working in the office.

Thanks, Don, for putting it together. I hope people truly appreciate the importance of this kind of thing. These are stories that, without people like yourself, might never be told. I also view your Svengali Pitch DVD as equally awesome.
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
markjens
View Profile
Loyal user
N. CA
213 Posts

Profile of markjens
Guys, Don Driver is a national treasure and a living encyclodedia of all things related to the pitch. As a young man I got caught up in one of Jack Nybergs jam auctions. It is truly an art, and believe me - those who wrote about giving up your last dollar weren't kidding! I gave it all up willingly, and later realized I'd been taken in by a pro. Several decades later I found out I'd been fleeced by THE pro of the jam auction thanks to Don Driver. Support this guy - he is golden! Again, thank you Don. You're the best.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Jam Auction featuring Jack Nyberg (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL