The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Stretching (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
495 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
My hands and fingers are beginning to get really sore after all of the practice. Does anyone have some good hand/finger stretching exercises, maybe a link to a good website?

Smile
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Knowing when to stop and rest helps. Being a pianist helps in that I warm up my hands by playing for 1/2 hour before practicing magic. Could possibly be time to start learning the light touch!

Cheers!
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
495 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
You´re right Stanyon. A little rest once in a while could do the trick. But you know how easy it is to go into a "manic" phase as a beginner. Great idea to play some tunes before practicing, I almost forgot I do play some classical guitar...

Smile
Rick
View Profile
Elite user
Va.
452 Posts

Profile of Rick
Since you play guitar as I do,there's a hand gripper that will strengthen your fingers...
Rick...
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
Hi Hawkan,

It is normal that the fingers get locked or some time get sore. Listen to the others that rest for awhile will do the trick.

I have practice till I cut my fingers with cards and blisters. So do not be amaze where worst come to worst that it will break you fingers for long term practicing. (this is the truth no kidding).

Hope that I am not scaring you. Just some information to enlighten you.

Take Care and happy practicing.

Best Regrads
Symmatrix
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Stretching (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL