The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Robert Dunn here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

R. Dunn
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of R. Dunn
Hello Magic Café Members,

I just thought I'd introduce myself and make your aquaintance. Actually I had an account here a few years ago but lost that identity.

I've been a working magician for about 12 years now performing at weddings, birthday parties, private parties and the like.

A year ago I was involved in a car accident in which my right arm was banged up. This nearly ended my magic and other passion, playing the guitar. I'm happy to say I'm 95% back and my new years resolution is to enjoy the arts more because life is too short to let today slip by while dreaming of tommorows.

Anyway, I'll guess you'll be seeing my around. I hope we can all learn more about this wonderful artform together.

Thanking you

Robert Dunn.
lemon ice
View Profile
New user
Memory Alpha on my PADD making
37 Posts

Profile of lemon ice
Glad you're doing better, and welcome! Seems a lot of magicians play guitar. I play as well. Definitely helps exercise dexterity and creativity.
"Sometimes magic sounds like tape."
-The Amazing Johnathan
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I'm glad you are with us & that you recovered & still pursue your passions!

Enjoy your time here, it's a great place to learn!

Mike
R. Dunn
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of R. Dunn
Thank you for the welcome.
Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
Hello Robert, glad you are better and that you have joined the Café'.

I understand about accidents. I have had two in the past 3 years. The last one about 6 months ago. It is frustrating that it takes so long for some injuries to repair. I had a broken collar bone from the previous accident and I still have pain and limited movement from that one.

Good luck on your recovery and your magic.

Habu
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Robert,
Welcome back to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Robert Dunn here (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL