The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Coming Soon: Chair Up There 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Hi All,

I just wanted to drop a note to those interested in checking out the new version of the 'Chair Up There' illusion. As usual it will be available for download on Illusions Canada (link in my signature)

This new version offers far more flexibility than the previous version although it is a little more difficult to build (but not much). The effect is essentially the same.

Let me know if there are any questions!

Chris.
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
This looks really interesting as I am looking forward to performing for my college and would love to make a girl appear. Difficulty of build is understandable, but do you have a ballpark figure of what all the materials will cost?
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Hi Bryan,

That's always a tricky one to answer as it always depends on what you wish to build it out of or who will be building it for you. You could put this one together for under $500 if you were to build it out of fairly inexpensive wood. If you go with a metal, you're looking at over $1000.
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
I would like to have a couple sets of eyes look this one over for me before I put it out. I like to make sure it's easy to understand for people other than myself and that all questions are answered.

If any illusion minded folks out there would like a free copy in exchange for their feedback please PM me. I prefer to send this to people with illusion experience.

Chris.
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Hi All,

Chair Up There 2 is now available at http://www.IllusionsCanada.com

Best,

Chris
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Nice one Chris! I can see this having lots of possibilities. And for $25 how can you go wrong?

Best,

Tim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Coming Soon: Chair Up There 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL