The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Stigmata A.D. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Any updates?
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
shadowmage
View Profile
New user
USA
62 Posts

Profile of shadowmage
Not to be impatient but will the new demo be up soon or possibly have the product out soon? Still very interested in this effect and I think it will work perfectly for my performance style. I see that the name was changed to Wounded a while ago also, so if there is another thread because of that then sorry.. Just want and idea if anythings going on for this effect lately. Thanks.
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
A full demo will be out in less than a month, we don't want to show everything that you can do until we know we are days away from having the DVD in our hands. What is shown on the teaser is only a taste of what you can do with the methods learned on Wounded. For those of you that have not seen the Wounded teaser here is the link http://papercraneproductions.net/wounded.html
P3
practice practice perform.
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Does this will be available in our Favourite Dealers?
altrez
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
218 Posts

Profile of altrez
So are we looking around the 1st of may for a DvD Release? Will a download be available?

Thanks!

-Altrez
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
Hopefully it will not be that long we are hoping for mid April. There will be more details coming soon. We did not want to rush this out so we took our time and tested the gimmicks and made a few changes to the original method. Those that get this will be be happy to get an audience tested effect that is practical, easy and delivers reactions that are unlike other effects. This is a reputation maker.
Shaun
http://www.papercraneproductions.net
P3
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
Update, this will be available very very soon we should start pakaging everything to sell in a week or 2. The full demo will be out a week or so before the release of wounded. Here is something I posted on another forum I will be giving more info as it gets closer to the sale date.

On the dvd Robert does this in 2 different environments. The effect is performed completely surrounded at a night club right on the spot with very little prep, some versions of the stigmata effects can be performed with no prep. as long as you have the wounded gimmick. The gimmick/ gimmicks are very practical for a working pro or the person who does magic for friends at school or at the bar. The gimmicks take up very little pocket space and there are several different methods so you can do them separate or combine them and make them into one longer routine, it really depends on how far you want to take it. I prefer to do a very simple bleeding palms effect or the tears of blood but seeing Robert Smith do the Wounded routine where he combines different methods in one routine is something that leaves a very strong impression on an audience. The 2nd environment that he performs wounded is during a semi formal show where he basically performs the Wounded routine and nothing else and the audience is in shock.
What I noticed about this effect one we were filming this is that people were not only shocked but the were really entertained and I think that whats really important is not how much you can scare people with your magic but how much you can entertain people with it even if you do end up a crying bloody mess.
Shaun
http://www.papercraneproductions.net
P3
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
Oh and for anyone who does not know the Effect has been renamed Wounded.
P3
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Stigmata A.D. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL