The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Gozinta Boxes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shaky
View Profile
New user
Dorset, U.K.
79 Posts

Profile of shaky
Does anyone have any good routines for this item? If you would like, feel free to email me at paul.male@ntlworld.com

Thanks
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Believe it or not, Tenyo has an outstanding routine with this. It's called "Parabox," and is the only Tenyo item I actually use in my close up work.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Parabox is a really great item. I feel it's rather overpriced, but a really good item. BTW, don't store the balls together. They will rub off on each other, esp. the yellow one will discolour.

Sable
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
martinkaplan
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
562 Posts

Profile of martinkaplan
Al Cohen has a nice routine using a two inch spongeball and the Gozinta Boxes. It is also a great lead in to a spongeball routine.

-Marty
spfranz
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
137 Posts

Profile of spfranz
I'm with Parabox too. Favorite gozinta box routine ever. Another hint - don't store the balls in the boxes either. Eventually, they get too compressed and don't stay in place. This is however, easily fixed by wetting them down and fluffing them back up.

Scott
Never ask a dog to watch your food.
johnpert
View Profile
Veteran user
Ontario, Canada
322 Posts

Profile of johnpert
Duane Laflin uses them for a lesson type routine and ends up producing a silk in the end (if memory serves me correct.)

Darryl uses them for his bounce, no bounce routine (but only as a storage container)

I, I use them in my ambitious card routine. After bringing the card to the top a few times, it ends up inside the box, (sitting on the table since show started). To do this, I use the mercury fold and there is already a card in the box (taped). I fake dumping the card into my hand. (basedon Tony Eng's lecture)

cheers,

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Gozinta Boxes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL