The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Magic aution??? how to sell equipment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drewdini
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of drewdini
Hey guys. I am in need of some help here. First of all, I looked around quickly,but I assume posting for sale adds on here is a no no. Right?
SO I was looking at magic auction, but it looked kinda lame, and I was wondering if people have experience buying or selling stuff there. I have had great luck with ebay for non magic stuff, but I thought putting magic stuff on ebay might not work to great.
Basicaly, I am selling a lot of the tech side of my act, caus I am going off to collage, and need the money. Pretty much lights, sound, that kinda stuff. I put a mic on ebay, but I can't imagine an mp3tech would sell very well there. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks a lot.

Drew
g0thike
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of g0thike
Drew,

The magic Café has a "Let's Make A Deal" section.

Good luck,
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Drew,

Once you've posted 50 times, the "Let's Make a Deal" section will open up for you....

Ken
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Drew,
For now, use Ebay. Your MP3 tech will sell just fine there, just make sure you've got it listed in the right category. Good luck!
g0thike
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of g0thike
Drew,

What are U selling?

How much?

G0THIKE
bunkyhenry
View Profile
Special user
NYC Metro
828 Posts

Profile of bunkyhenry
Quote:
On 2008-01-20 18:55, dearwiseone wrote:
Drew,
For now, use Ebay. Your MP3 tech will sell just fine there, just make sure you've got it listed in the right category. Good luck!

Just watched a Showtech go with no bids. $500 starting bid not hit. He relisted and it went for almost $400. Another $750..no bids, auction expired.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
It would depend on what it was using for a source. I had a ShowTech that used a Sony Mini-Disc. On the technical side, a ShowTech was too much trouble to program. Once it got off track, there was no simple solution.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Magic aution??? how to sell equipment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL