The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Mac King the best comedy magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Alex Palombo
View Profile
Regular user
Abington, Pennislyvania
105 Posts

Profile of Alex Palombo
The best comedy magician in the USA: Mr. Mac King. A very funny guy.

Click here to view attached image.
Philadelphia SYM Assembly 96 Member
Magicians' Alliance of Eastern States Member
Smile MAGICIAN DIRECTORY member
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
I second that. I just picked up two of Mac's products from Barnes & Noble, Big ol' Book of Magic and the Magic Suitcase. My son and I are having a blast punching out all the perforated props in the book. If you get a chance, at least check it out at the book store. Each product was only $15, and each was 20% off. We've had hours of fun with them...

Ken
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
If you're in Vegas and you've never seen his show- do go. It's the best daytime show in vegas. I've seen him live over 10 times. His stuff still makes me laugh.

Robert Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Very true indeed. I can watch hisshow over and over and never get bored with it. You just can not help but like the guy.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Mac King is very funny I agree but he's not the ones
Perhaps you don't know
Jeff Hobson
David wiliamson
Amazing Johnathan
There are incredible funny !
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
wdwfan71
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of wdwfan71
If you can't make it to Vegas to see The Amazing Jonathan, his two Comedy Central specials are available for download over at iTunes, one is a free download the other will cost you a $1.99. Funny stuff!
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17198 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Mac is one of the best, seen his show at Harrah's more than a dozen times, never gets old. Jonathan also has a hilarious show, just a different kind of humor. Both well worth seeing if you go to Las Vegas.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2971 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
I just got back from Vegas and saw Mac King's show twice. I got to talk to him briefly, nice guy. He comes out to greet people and sign autographs after each show. I also saw Lance Burton's show twice (EXCELLENT) a must see!! Also saw Nathan Burton. The Amazing Jonathan was not performing, but would have liked to see him too. Steve Wyrick has a theatre there but was not performing.

Anyway I agree, Mac King's show was very entertaining. This was my first trip to Vegas and if you get the opportunity, it is something to see and experience.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
For me the best is still Harry Anderson !
Incredible !
<BR>
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
I look forward to seeing Mac (for the 12th time) in Louisville this year!! Yayyyy!!!

Robert Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
Cody Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
Louisville, KY
201 Posts

Profile of Cody Comet
I've met Mac King in Louisville the last time he was in town to help out the Louisville Magic Club(Which he and several fameous other magicians that are too numerous in number to list are former members.)with their fundraiser show called Mac King & Friends in Magic Under the Stars. Let me say, he is one funny guy and one of the nicest and most approachable people that I've ever met. Hopefully, I'll get to meet him again, even though I won't be able to afford to go to the combined convention despite that I live in Louisville. But from what I heard, he'll be helping out with the club's show again this year and maybe even make it an annual thing to be in the club's show.
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1716 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Great act!! Hes the best!!
Rory Diamond
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Rory Diamond
I think David Merry is the funniest magician there is. He is from Canada, and works often at the Comedy and Magic Club in Hermosa Beach, California.
honus
View Profile
Veteran user
354 Posts

Profile of honus
Another vote for Mac. I saw him . . . what, almost four years ago now? And I can still remember most of it. "That would be cool, though!"
Belleque
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Belleque
Mac King - Harry Anderson for families!

I love watching both of them!!
Magicmatt1982
View Profile
Loyal user
Southeren IL
295 Posts

Profile of Magicmatt1982
Well Mac is one of the best but there are so many more. I will also say yes to the to david and Johnathan but what about Michael Finney and Fielding west. Do not forget about them.
Rory Diamond
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Rory Diamond
I don't think Michael Finney is that funny. I think he is entertaining, but does not really make me laugh. I can't think of one actual joke he does that would crack me up. In fact, I think the "card on the forehead" bit, where he makes fun of the volunteer, is actually kind of demeaning. Makes the volunteer look like a fool because he can't find the card, and everyone is laughing at him, not with him. The Card on the Forehead is an old gag anyway, nothing new. Just my opinion anyway.
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
723 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
I like Mac King too but I would add these as well...

Bob Sheets
Rich Marotta
Thom Peterson

Charlie
fxdude
View Profile
Loyal user
Hollywood
241 Posts

Profile of fxdude
Mac King is fantastic. $13 for a show in Vegas that comes with a free drink, you can't beat that deal.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2008-02-22 00:04, Rory Diamond wrote:
I don't think Michael Finney is that funny. I think he is entertaining, but does not really make me laugh. I can't think of one actual joke he does that would crack me up. In fact, I think the "card on the forehead" bit, where he makes fun of the volunteer, is actually kind of demeaning. Makes the volunteer look like a fool because he can't find the card, and everyone is laughing at him, not with him. The Card on the Forehead is an old gag anyway, nothing new. Just my opinion anyway.

I agree Smile
Magic makes laugh, it doesn't means you're funny
<BR>
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Mac King the best comedy magician (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL