The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Mac King the best comedy magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bridgewater
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
184 Posts

Profile of Bridgewater
While it is true there are many good comedy magicians, I think a few things set Mac King apart. First, he has one of the longest-running shows of any kind (and in the same venue) in Las Vegas. Second, his show is a rarity in that it is both suitable for everyone and entertaining for everyone. Third, his talent is recognized not only by other magicians, but by the entertainment industry at large. His act has been voted "Best in Las Vegas," in a number of different categories. Finally, he is consistent as a performer and consistent as a nice guy. I've read hundreds of comments about his show and have yet to hear a tale of how he had a bad day or an instance in which he mistreated someone.
There just aren't a lot of people that can match all that.
"Don't run with those..."
Eric Lott
View Profile
New user
Michigan
85 Posts

Profile of Eric Lott
I was surprised that Bill Malone wasn't in the list that was just recently released by Magic Magazine. I haven't read the article yet, so maybe there was some criteria he didn't meet. I love his self-deprecating sense of humor.

Edit: I just read that he was nominated, just didn't make it in the top ten.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Mac King the best comedy magician (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL