The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Been There, Done That (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
"Been There, Done That, a Busker's Life" by Chance

As many of you know, I’ve recently returned from 10 years’ of living and working outside of the US full time.

Did you ever want to busk any of the following places?

Austria
Australia
Belgium
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Holland
France
Germany
Hawaii
Hungary
Israel
Italy
Monte Carlo
New Zealand
Portugal
Scandinavia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Switzerland
United Kingdom

Been there, done that.

What if you could get your hands on a MASSIVE list of AGENTS, FESTIVALS and STREET PITCHES for ALL of those places, all at once?

Been there, done that too.

If ‘knowledge is power’, what would it be worth to have so much prime information at your very fingertips – next week?

I’ve put ALL of this information into a single booklet. I am making a limited offer of only 150 signed and numbered copies, making this an INSTANT collectors item.

This is not an e-book, but a real maunscript that I will send direct to your home or office. Your numbered copy will be registered as YOUR private copy!

This is the real deal, people. No one has ever made an offer even close to what I am offering here today! No one! Ever! Guaranteed!

This is 100% field tested first hand information. This is NOT bits and pieces gleaned from Internet chat rooms. Entire chapters are dedicated to each of these places, and when I talk about street pitches I give CLEAR and PRECISE directions, and I'll tell you EXACTLY where to drop your case! Where appropriate I give street car numbers, street names, crossroads and local addresses.

Bonus chapters include my own private list of cheap hotels and eateries, as well as my favorite online resources. Nothing is held back!

No need to PM; I’ll be happy to take your questions about this book right here. Only PM when you’re ready to place your order.

What's a book like this worth in real time? About half a million bucks. Just send me the first $500 and keep the rest for yourself!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Such a manuscript would be worth a fortune to the worker,,,,only seconds ago I parted with $50 for US show details alone.

NB If Chance recomends working Dam Square in Amsterdam,,,ask for your money back I got side smaked there a month or so ago!!

Ken
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
You got smacked because you got your info from another source!!!! My notes would have told you how to hit back!!!! LOL
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I did hit back,,,got arrested,,,,no it`s not funny !!
When you putting your findings on the market ?

Ken
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Hay Chance
Any money back guarantee on your findings?
Mario
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Mario, what I am offering is basically all of the information I have personally collected after 10 years of busking 23 countries: information about agents and festivals I have worked with, as well as dozens of street pitches. This is not a tangible product like cups, tables or amps.

What's info like this worth to a worker? How much is your time worth? What's it worth just to save 2000+ hours of research, and another 1000+ hours of phone calls and emails? Why send out hundreds, if not thousands, of BLIND letters, emails, DVD's and brochures to agents and festivals when you can send them directly to PROVEN buyers of EXACTLY what you are selling?
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1074 Posts

Profile of gallagher
Hey Chance,
We all know your´re a nice guy,...everybody says so. So why don´t you prove it,... Start a new Topic,...type in 20 tips a day,... and give it to us all for FREE! We´ll love you for it,.... just like before!!
Thanks honey,
gallagher
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Well, who ever 'they' are, they're lying. I'm a mean and nasty SOB and I'm the first to admit it.

But I don't see how that's at all relevant to the topic at hand, do you? No, I didn't think so.

And thanks for all the PM's guys. I'm happy to oblige! Keep 'em coming!
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Soory Chance I was just kidding with you, I can see that it was not that funny.

Can you tell me what kind of agents are you talking about, ie. Do they run busking events or are they agents that work on commision base?

Mario
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5377 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Chancw , don't tell em anything! everybody wants everything for free
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Don't worry Mario, no offense taken. You and I go back a ways. I would never assume the worst right off the bat with anything coming from you. This gallagher character, who ever he is hiding behind his mask with his whopping 9 messages, is just trying to stir up trouble. But people looking on don't know that we know each other, so I have to treat your questions like I would anyone's.

Speaking of which, I have pretty a impressive list of international agents, including some in Monte Carlo. (You've worked Monte Carlo, right Gallagher?) You don't find this type of list just anywhere, and you definitely can't find it on the web. Names like these don't just fall out of the sky.

Same with the festival list. I PERSONALLY vetted over 3,000 outdoors and street festivals worldwide before settling on this list of favorites, and I've kept at it for several years in a row. It takes several emails and phone calls over the space of 2-4 weeks to fully vet one good contact. These folks have money, and they like spending it on shows like mine. If you started today, it would probably take you 18 months to come up with a festival list equaling mine in both size and quality.

The same holds true for the agent names, except that these are MUCH harder to find in the first place.

What else can I say? How much is your time worth? Where will you be 18 months from now?
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
I told em plenty Ted, just nothing they wanted to hear! LOL
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1074 Posts

Profile of gallagher
It´s difficult busking Monte Carlo, Chance. I mean, really `busking´ it. The Police are really quick,...and presuavsive. I tried it in the winter of 2004. Funny, I didn´t run into any other Buskers there, although the nice weather. Moved over to Montpellier, no other `Magicians´ there either, hmm,...gee Ted, I hope I´m not telling to much!
(I often wonder, just where all these `experts´ are?!?)
Hey, no disrespect, Chance; but I thought your Post was the `Joke of the week´. I was just playing along....cmm, I mean, 22 Countries, 13 Languages,...how many Fests,..oh, 3000,... that´s about one a day,..... all this for only,....
Sorry, I thought you were only joking. Hey, humour was never my strength.
....message ten.
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1074 Posts

Profile of gallagher
Hey Ted, "...everybody wants everything for free.",...goolly, after reading this site now, for the past four months; I´ve come to believe; "everybody wants money!"
I find it a bit disappointing. For me, Busking is more about `the giving´. Give, give, give; it´ll come back ten-fold. And, as a Busker, you can really live this. But what are half, if not more, of our topics about?,.... how to GET more out of `em,... how to GET more for ourselves,....
Bottomline: If you want to GET more, GIVE more,... for free,... without expectations.
.....ahhh, that´s the Art of Busking,.... nothing quite like it. Ain´t it just the sweetest thing. I wish more would treat it with a little more respect and love,..... and a little less prositution.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
OK enough hype >>>> Lets drill down to it !!!
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
First, never said I busked Monte Carlo (tho I have, and quite successfully. Amazing what connections to the royal family can get you.) I said I had agent contacts there.

And while I do perform in 4 languages, I never implied 13.

If you had bothered to read my posts at all, you would have seen that busking pitches were NOT the main topic of my manuscript. Far from it. The information I've accumulated over the years is far more valuable than simply were to busk, although these things are mentioned in there as well.

I also never said I had worked 3,000 festivals. I said that I had VETTED over 3,000 -- and I have. And it took years.

And that's exactly my point right here, right now. I'm offering some extremely valuable and highly prized information, and it won't take years to collect.

Unlike Kondini, I welcome your rants. It gives me another reason to post here and go into greater detail than I could otherwise.
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
So chance you personaly value the information to be worth 75,000$ Sounds about right if its everything you claim it to be.

Anton
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
This is getting really drawn out hahaha,,,good on ya Chance !
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5377 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Gallager, I don't know much about busking so thanks for the info .....i'm might try it this summer...maybe I should read more of these posts! Smile thanks for the info

kozmo
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Been There, Done That (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL