We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Justin Miller's "Custom DVD Series" - Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
It really has been a mix so far between coins and cards.

Just depends on what you want to work on or learn..

for instance I have a student whom I am making a custom dvd for for flash paper and how to use it...to each is own.

Justin N. Miller
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Arent you banned justin? for your bad business practices? now you are selling none other than David Copperfield footage? SHAME on you
mantel
View Profile
Special user
771 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Mar 3, 2019, Magicalos wrote:
Arent you banned justin? for your bad business practices? now you are selling none other than David Copperfield footage? SHAME on you

Of course he is (Justin was banned from the Magic Café five years ago). Yes, that's probably why. Otherwise he'd be able to post that he's selling customs downloads again.

Justin's last post in this thread was eleven years ago if you didn't notice.
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Hes linked to these posts I'm just making sure people see his bad side and second guess before purchasing his trash
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Justin Miller's "Custom DVD Series" - Review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL