The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » "Keeping My Money Safe - S.A.N.D.Y" (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2434 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Because of the construction of the routine, and the integration of the Gaffs with the slights, technically it is even easier than the list of slights would have you believe. In particular I find the pop-up and HPC moves to be unnatural they way they are normally used. Watch the Malone DVD and you will see. Even recognizing the slights I was fooled. As I have said before, along with “coin one”, which has some tough angles, this is pretty much my favorite bang for the buck coin trick.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4841 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hay Xcathl,
Thanks so much! I am glad People are ( Finely)useing it! It only took 20 years! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
polygonsmagic
View Profile
Special user
511 Posts

Profile of polygonsmagic
S A N D Y is amazing. It is a great novel routine. Must get a solid CSB set.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4841 Posts

Hi Polygonsmagic,
Thanks Man! Yea Hopely Todd has some Left!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4841 Posts

I also have a stand-up no tableing out for People who work with out a table! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
MagicAggie
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of MagicAggie
You can actually do this routine with Porper's Poker Chip Surprise too. It is just a CSB made from poker chips and all of them are solid of course.
Michael Berends
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
220 Posts

Profile of Michael Berends
I LOVE this routine....it's my favorite using the 2C 1S gimmick.

I'm now looking at making a solid CSB set for it... truly a great routine.

Thanks David.
www.michaelberends.com
"IMPOSSIBLE HAS JUST BECOME AN OPINION"
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4841 Posts

Hay Michael,
You are so wecome man! Todd may have some Solid C.S.B. sets left!
And Thank you so much! I LOVE to hear people are useing my stuff! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Michael Berends
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
220 Posts

Profile of Michael Berends
No problems David,

I have seen a lot of 2 copper one silver/CSB routines and when I came across yours, I loved it instantly.

As far as the coins go....I make my own coins and have a set already started.... I just finished a new 2C1S set with a Walking Liberty/Centavo/Australian Kangaroo Penny, just for this routine. I like the routine so much I decided to go to the extra effort and do a CSB set too. I also did some research and obtained the coins to do a CSB set in quarter size, just to see how that plays too.

Thanks Again,
Michael
www.michaelberends.com
"IMPOSSIBLE HAS JUST BECOME AN OPINION"
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2434 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Hey David, if you have any pull with Todd, I've had a solid C/S/B on order for about two mos. just for your routine. I understand he's a busy guy.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4841 Posts

Sorry Man! Smile I don't have that kind of Pull!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
bigtyme
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of bigtyme
Hi David,
I absolutely love your SANDY routine. It is the best use of a 2cs I've ever seen. You mentioned you have a stand up version that doesn't require a table. How would one acquire that? I've been trying to come up with my own in the hands version, but it looks clumsy.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4841 Posts

Hi Bigtyme,
Thanks so much for the kind words man! Smile My stand-up handleing in in my Stand And Deliver Notes! It's $ 20.00 And &7.00 postage Handleing! You Can PayPal me at coinjurer@comcast.net Or sent it to David Neighbors 10690 E.11 ave. Aurora Co. 80010 OK Thanks so much!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
blackdeck
View Profile
New user
Baltimore, MD
85 Posts

Profile of blackdeck
Its a two silver copper but can be done with a copper silver brass. its a great trick
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4841 Posts

The only C.S.B. it can be done with is the Solid C.S.B.! With the reg. one you see the hole trou to the outher coin!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
457 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
Hi,

I had been practicing this effect using a Johnson CSB set with plans to buy a 2Copper 1Silver set, when it occurred to me that the only problem with the CSB is the hole in the fake Chinese coin. So I filled it in! For the solid coin I used JB metal epoxy. I let it cure, sanded it down, and painted it black with flat India ink to match the rest of the coin. For the [ I put a piece of scotch tape on the inside and carefully added layers of India ink through the hole.

It works great, and to me it is a small sacrifice to make in order to do David Neighbors routine. This is my go-to "CSB" routine! I like how the coins are examinable at the beginning and end.

Nobody has said "hey, there's supposed to be a hole in that fake Chinese coin".

Douglas M
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4841 Posts

Hi Douglas,

Yea I have seen Chinese Coins and Other coins With a Brass Middle ! And I don't think Layman Care ! It is just A magic Coin ! There are a Lot Of odd looking Coins out there ! So I would say " go for it " ! My New Handling Will be in the 2 TH. Book ! Glad People Are Doing it ! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » "Keeping My Money Safe - S.A.N.D.Y" (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL