The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » MB's Short Pockets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aWEfClQV_94

My Brothah MB or "Smooth" in the Famiglia is coming out with some cool stuff! Here is a preview. I have been using 2 items in this offering for sometime now. As a matter of fact I probably have used it more than Marion himself! I'm serious! The 2 routines I am talking about are "Krazy Koinz" and "MB Transpo". These babies are real workers. I should know.... I use them a lot! Check it out fellas.... You know where to find The Famiglia stuff!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1417 Posts

Profile of feher
That looked real nice for sure !!! MB smooth as slik.
Thanks for sharing
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
That looked really good! Keep it up!
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
And dats why they call him "Smooth"! Looking very nice brutha!
Mick
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
From what I saw on the video, my favorites would be the triple color change sequence and then the MB transpo. Really slick moves!
imagine the possibilities... endless...
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Very nice.

~John
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8751 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey thanks guys...Smile I see quite a few people have checked out the video on my new offering, "Short Pockets." Smile I gave rannie a peek and he gave it to you. Smile

It's just a peek but the download will be up shortly. It's a collection of 4-5 short coin routines that are quick to do but hit hard and are quite amazing. I do these short routines daily and have developed them into a nice small package of Hit&Run effects.

This NEW package for 2008 comes with a complete manuscript (pdf) and explanation vids for the 4 effects, *PLUS there is a BONUS effect w/vid also...How's that for yet another great value of very doable magic?...Smile While it's about coins, it is also aimed at those that do other sorts of magic and want to try some nice/doable coin stuff that won't take you years to learn, bog you down or hurt your pockets. You can pick a favorite effect or do them all and add a neat little arsenal to your personal bag of tricks. Smile So all you card and close-up guys & gals, this one is for you too. Smile

*The package will be available at the Godfather's website: http://www.VinnyMarini.com

Check there for it in the Instant Download section and of course at a great value Smile ...I think you're going to really like it. Smile

Oh, and thanks rannie for the great mention here, that's why they call you "The Boss" -- When you speak, people listen and take note. Smile Thanks again and much respect. -Mb
*Check out my latest: The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
869 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
Hey, Mb

it's very nice

keep it up, mate

Thanks, Rannie for put it up

Cheers
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8751 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey thanks Andre, glad you like the little peek. This package is really a nice one and I hope you and others here give it a try. Smile I look forward to reading all the reviews and comments of it when it comes out. Smile

Here's another website where the peek-video is posted and receiving a lot of good looks and great comments. The "MB's Short Pockets" offering should be out soon on http://www.VinnyMarini.com

-Mb Smile

http://www.magicvideodepot.com/main/acti......s_quot_/
*Check out my latest: The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

Thoth
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Thoth
Looks very nice. Any idea on the price yet?
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8751 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hi Thoth,

"Extremely affordable" for this package of effects. You guys are gonna love it! It'll be another great deal from La Famiglia. Smile Stay tuned! -Mb

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8751 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey Guy,

It'll be out real soon. Smile You're going to love it!

http://www.magicvideodepot.com/main/memb......s_quot_/

Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Thanks for sharing.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Too cool! Another MB winner! This shows why he earned the nickname "Smooth"

MB is an impressive coin man and this again showacses his talent. What I like about his style is that there are no fishy moves. Here's a coin-BAM-it changes. He's so fluid in his actions.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1276 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
This looks well worth picking up! Good stuff MB!
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
I have gone thru the material and it is indeed a good pick. It also happens to be a steal for the price!
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8751 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey you guys are something else...Thanks for all the good words here. Smile

The effect is now available and up online. I told you it would be most affordable, just $15 bucks. Smile Enjoy and I look forward to your comments.
*Get it here: http://www.vinnymarini.com/download/shortpockets.html

And here's a link to an early review of it:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109

-Mb Smile

Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
Quote:
On 2008-02-16 12:35, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
Too cool! Another MB winner! This shows why he earned the nickname "Smooth"

MB is an impressive coin man and this again showacses his talent. What I like about his style is that there are no fishy moves. Here's a coin-BAM-it changes. He's so fluid in his actions.

Hi Chris,

I totally agree with you,all the effects are easy to perform with great reaction form lay people,and MB performed them just as his second name (Smooth ,ly); my two favorites are Krazy koinz across and Copper Silver surprise, those are lovely routines to my mind.

I highly recommended especially to any of the new guys starting in coin magic,because there are not any knuckle buster sleights in the 5 routines;i personally will use the routines I mentioned above.

MB, thanks for the gift, to me it is a gift to get 5 routines for that price.

All the best.

Mano.

P.S MB, I forgot to mention,that you did a great job with Ike and Mike, I also have a few of those practice effect,where you do the magic and practice your sleights at the same time,just great my man, well done.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I downloaded this today and already being a Crimp fan this latest offering from MB just adds to my ever expanding bag o tricks!
I only had time to do a quick perusal of the clips but enough to realize that it is a hellava bargain at this price!
If you're new to coin magic this will give you a nice set to keep you rolling as you learn as well as some quality sleights that will benefit you forever! If you are more advanced, these are a great add to what you already do!
I have everything Marion has published so far and feel that it's among some of the best purchases I've made to date!
GREAT STUFF my brother!
Mick
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8751 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey thanks Mano and Mick, great words from you guys on my new work, "Short Pockets." You told it like it is and I hope others check it out. And thanks for all the PMs and comments about the intro video on the website. Smile -Mb

http://www.vinnymarini.com/download/shortpockets.html

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » MB's Short Pockets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL