The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sanders On Foot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jasonm921
View Profile
New user
NYC
86 Posts

Profile of Jasonm921
I wanted to get your opinion on Richard Sanders "On Foot" which is a type of ring flight that makes the spectators ring appear on your shoelace. I had Rinkey Dinkey and that broke but i wasn't pleased with it anyway. If you know any other ring flights that are good for walk around routines please let me know. Smile
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I have on foot and have used it to great sucess. You will need to modify the handling and the vanish in my oppinion.

Go to collector's workshop and buy the Morelli ring. Very safe and very effective, and cheap to boot .
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
Jason,

It is NOT a type of ring flight.
I thought like you when I first order it.
It is the simple gimmick, method plus a little but important misdirection to put the ring on the foot.

I have it but I've never performed it because I did not have enough faith to "load" the gimmick in front of the audience.

Hope this helps,

Hengky
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
You might want to try the search function. This prop has been discussed at length.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
The "load" is not hard and I have found works well with the dress shoes that I wear. (i only perform in suits). The difficult part is not the method but rather the guts that it will take. Just remember, as will all magic, the audience doesn't know what you are doing. They have no reason to suspect anything. This is why I recommend modifications to teh handling and vanish to make the misdirection better.

Use a vanish with a good time delay feature in which the spectator thinks they have the ring up to the very last minute. I use the ring vanish Copperfield used with his ring on hourglass version. Very standard vanish.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sanders On Foot (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL