The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Juicer 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic1962
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Magic1962
Hello to everyone,

On a past posting Juicer was brought up as a good source for copy write free music... I took the advice and have ordered a number of cds from them. the problem is I can not get the songs and saved batch items to be produced for my cd... it should go to wav format and it will not do it.... so when I called Juicer's phone number for help... ITS DISCONNECTED.... any help?

Dave
Magic1962
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Magic1962
Ok... a follow up.... I TOOK THE TIME to watch one of the how to's with Juicer and with a little bit of deduction and a lot of luck I DID get it to work.... Juicer does have a lot of good music and they offer sales on their items every week... they just don't have a phone number that I could find anymore....

http://www.digitaljuice.com/
Digital Juice - The Leader in Royalty Free Professional Animations, Stock Footage, Music, Layered Graphics, Clip Art and Templates
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Juicer 3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL