The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Blackpool World Championships update (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Jozo Bozo or Arthur Tivoli would probably be able to play to an English speaking audience despite it not being their native tongue.

I wouldn't want do do a silent children's act in a house party but I think it would definitely be possible to do one on stage.

George
calamari
View Profile
Elite user
The San Francisco Bay Area
429 Posts

Profile of calamari
Interesting that you could compete in this and then claim at the very least "I came in sixth at the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP of childrens entertainers" so that makes me the number six childrens entertianer in the world? and number 1 2 or three in my country? Now that is magic. LOL
"I came, I saw, SHE conquered." (The original Latin seems to have been garbled.)
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Calamari
If you came in 6th you would be the number one American childresn entertainer since Silly Billy is not competing. I think you should try to enter, but be very careful you will be going to a country full of foreigners.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
calamari
View Profile
Elite user
The San Francisco Bay Area
429 Posts

Profile of calamari
Hey Al, you will always be number 1 in America... I would love to go to England if it was'nt for the language barrier, I don't speak British... and in case I misspelled stuff in this post please note I don't write it either...

Rich
"I came, I saw, SHE conquered." (The original Latin seems to have been garbled.)
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
I know this isn't about the competition, but I just read that Shawn Farquhar is coming to Blackpool to perform and lecture. You guys are in for a treat.

I doubt he'll be doing any kidshow material, but Shawn is an amazing all-around magician. Great close-up, stage, etc.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I've heard differently...I believe there is a underdog team....
Tom Riddle
View Profile
Special user
Chelsea, UK
507 Posts

Profile of Tom Riddle
Now that the competition is over, does anyone know the final placement and scoring for all six competitors?
"Yes, Virginia, there really are people named Riddle...isn't that AMAZING! And to think of all the royalties I'm missing out on! SCANDALOUS!"

Thomas Williamson Riddle III
Chelsea, UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Blackpool World Championships update (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL