The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Assistance needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JustinVisible
View Profile
Elite user
South Jersey/Philadelphia Areas
453 Posts

Profile of JustinVisible
Now I don't normally post much in the manipulation threads here, although I do frequent them and read up on things. I am looking into purchasing some wooden cigars from John Rogers to add to my repetoire. I am familiar with the different routines and such and the literature where to find it all. The problem I am finding is that nothing mentions about the wooden cigars that are "lit" with ashes or regular looking ones without/unlit. Now I understand to just add your own cigar bands BUT which ones play better to lay people. My decision and help needed:

Cigars with ashes OR cigars without ashes...

Please help me out on this one...

Cheers,

Justin
"If they laugh, it's funny..."
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
The Houdini Room at The Casa de Cool
1596 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
I use cigars in my Mack The Knife routine. They look lit. The only problem is that they can't produce smoke. I use the Arlen Studios cigars, so Rogers' may be able to make smoke... I use it a comic aside, that they are lit but produce no smoke - it's magic!!!
Swing hard, swing often, and we'll catch ya on the Flip-Side!
John Pyka
www.johnpyka.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Assistance needed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL