The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves Needed Las Vegas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DustinKnouse
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of DustinKnouse
Hey guys,

I'm in search of some white doves in Las Vegas. It seems to be a little harder than I would have thought to find some here. Does anyone have doves for sale, or know where I can get some so I don't have to ship any out from LA?

Thanks!

-Dustin
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5016 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Dustin, here's a link answering the same question.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=13#3
Where the magic begins
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
DustinKnouse
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of DustinKnouse
Wow, they want 57 dollars for one dove. That has to be the most expensive I've seen them for here in Vegas.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5016 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Dustin, the price from a dove ceremony company will be more expensive. They are really pure doves. Dove ceremony companies use a breed of pigeon for the homing instinct, and they will cost a bit more. If you order doves from out of state and have them shipped, the postage will be about $25 plus the cost of the dove, so it comes out about the same I guess.
Where the magic begins
DustinKnouse
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of DustinKnouse
If it's a pigeon mix, does that mean the bird will be a little larger?
Wade Live
View Profile
Veteran user
Earth
322 Posts

Profile of Wade Live
Doves from that company will be huge!! Pigeons not doves.... I run a dove service myself...

http://www.CnyDoveRelease.com
DustinKnouse
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of DustinKnouse
Do you sell any doves or just release them?
Martin John
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Martin John
Hi Dustin, an english friend of mine Tim Clothier lives in vegas, he doesn't have any doves but being an illusion builder out there working for Splashes, he would no doubt be able to give you some sound advice. Here is his website:

http://www.illusionprojects.com

Hope this helps.
Magician Martin John
Vegasvent
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix
288 Posts

Profile of Vegasvent
By the Way,the show is called "Splash".
Magical Phil-Kidzshow, LLC

"My Wife says that either all of my Stuff goes, or she does......" "Boy, I'm sure gonna miss her cookin'."
DustinKnouse
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of DustinKnouse
I know Tim, he's a great guy.

He isn't talking about the show splash. He is talking about the company Splashes owned by Bob North. It's located on Ali Baba Dr.
Jerrid Mutter
View Profile
New user
Virginia Beach, VA
65 Posts

Profile of Jerrid Mutter
I don't know a lot about Las Vegas but if you can find a feed and seed store, they usually have doves there. good luck and have fun.
DustinKnouse
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of DustinKnouse
I finally found some the other day. I was calling up all kinds of bird store, and feed stores, no one had them in. I ended up finding a bird farm down the street that had some young doves for twenty bucks each. I only got one there, but I may go back and get some more soon.

I'd think it would be easier to find doves in Vegas. Maybe I should breed some for magicians, lol.

Thank you guys for your help!

-Dustin
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1818 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Put and ad in the newspaper under livestock or pet.

WANTED...Baby or young white doves.

There ya go Dustin....
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves Needed Las Vegas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL