The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Prayer request (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Ok, I will try not to be long winded and get to the point. I am going off to winter camp with my churchs' high schoolers this weekend. So, the request(s) are probably obvious. Prayer for all the students there and the leaders and for decisions and re-commitments and positive impact up there and that will carry over when we return. I am taking some stuff with me to perform close-up magic here and there (some gospel message related and some just for fun) but not a lot of stuff, I am packing very light this time. Another thing I would like prayer for is a physical condition I have been dealing with since Dec. 30th. My right arm has been giving me a lot of pain from my shoulder to my fingertips and I have been seeing doctors since shortly after the new years. They initially said tendonitis and carpal tunnel. The physical therapy doctors are certain it is a pinched nerve and I am in agreement with their diagnosis and hoping their treatments and my new anti-inflammation prescription will have positive results. The previous doctor now says I do not have carpal tunnel. At my last appt with him he did a bunch of shock treatment on my hand and arm and some stabbing and prodding with needles and his instruments indicated no carpal tunnel. I have been hurting a lot and pretty much not been using my right arm but there has been some recent signs of improvement.

That's about it and thanks to any of you who read this and/or send up a prayer.

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
phill
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
365 Posts

Profile of phill
Glen -
Will pray......

peace,
phill
Scripture, Sculptures & Surprises!
Hearttau
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey: Exit 15 E
423 Posts

Profile of Hearttau
Glen,

I will be praying for you this weekend that all involved profit spiritual and that God will work through you specifically. I also will pray for your healing and wisdom for your doctors in treating you.

God bless,

Dave
Lentidigitator: “A magic artist who performs slow motion magic”... Rene Lavand

"Peace and all good"... St. Francis

"Hold on to your joy!"... Me Smile

http://mysite.verizon.net/hearttau/
marD
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of marD
Glen,

I will definitely be praying for you!

Mike
At Ease Tees - Christian apparel and other items!
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Thanks a bunch Phill and Dave, I am glad I made some time to put up this post. I am very glad The Café has this section as well as the FCM and encouraged when we can interact as Gods family regardless of distance. God bless you both.

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Tony Brent
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
156 Posts

Profile of Tony Brent
Dear Lord please lift up Glen during these winter camps. Give him the strength and wisdom needed to touch the hearts of those young people. Please heal his right arm Lord. We know you can do this as all things are possible through you. Amen.

Tony Brent
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi Brother Glen:

I'll be praying for you, as well. Above all else, I'll be praying that the Lord's will be done and that He'll be glorified through it all. Please keep us in touch.

Peace to you,

Ron
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Glen,

I'll be praying for you this weekend also. You are a faithful servant and God will honor your efforts and commitment to serving Him.

Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Prayer request (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL