The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INVISIBLE! By Jay Sankey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Jay's clever mind is at it again. This will be available Feb 24th. Here's the demo:
http://www.sankeymagic.com/detail.aspx?ID=48151

From Jay:

No sleight-of-hand! The amazing gimmicked deck does all the work for you! It
NEVER misses and the shocking effect can be immediately repeated with a
different card!

And if you think you already know how to do the classic Invisible Deck -THINK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn Jay's original, hard-hitting handlings and presentations including "The Spectator Predicts," "Special Delivery," "Lucky 13," "Intersection," "Name This Card," "XDeck," and "Buckshot."

Also learn how to shuffle the gimmicked deck, undercut the typical "you just turned it over" response, use the deck as the "ultimate out," and ADD VISUAL IMPACT to the effect with envelopes, a sheet of newspaper, folded dollar bills, holiday wrapping paper and even a length of rope!

Jay even shares his favorite UNGIMMICKED handlings featuring Ken Krenzel's "Automatic Reverse" and Paul Le Paul's "Center Reverse!"

Added Bonus: Learn Jay's favorite ways to make the deck MAGICALLY APPEAR!

Includes the highest quality Invisible Deck available on the market in your choice of RED or BLUE Bicycle brand (retail value $10.00!) plus a full-length instructional DVD almost TWO HOURS LONG!!!!

Yes, also two hours on the Invisible Deck! You didn't really think the HALF PAGE OF TYPED INSTRUCTIONS typically included with the pack even scratched the surface of the enormous potential of this brilliant trick deck...did ya?!!

It's time to take one of your favorite routines to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
organicmagician
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
345 Posts

Profile of organicmagician
Sounds great. I have been wanting to start getting more out my ID and thinking about which DVD to grab. I trust in Sankey.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
You can pre-order and get a great price. I only do pre-orders with creators and am a BIG Sankey fan, so I'm getting this.

Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
881 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I might have to get this JUST because its being released on my birthday!!! That and I love some of Sankey stuff!
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
palmtreemagic!
View Profile
Loyal user
Everywhere and wherever
261 Posts

Profile of palmtreemagic!
I loved the X variation, I can only imagine what other presentations Sankey has thought of with the ID. Looking forward to this...
Unleashing the moment of astonishment, one impromptu situation at a time.
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
Wow, that's a long DVD for the I.D. I'm interested to see what more there is to learn about it.
Rory
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
The I.D. is used by professionals world wide. Having Jay go in depth ( on video ) is going to help allot of folks that didn't get the appeal of this amazing prop and will help those that think they know all there is to routining with it.

And it comes with a Bicycle I.D. I always found the props Jay included with his DVD's to be excelelnt quality, so this package has real value.

rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
I agree with you Christopher. I am going to get this as I only use the I.D. one way. Jay is a wealth of knowledge and I'm looking forward to seeing what more I can learn with it.
Rory
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of Logan
To be frank, I found Jay's handling of the Invisible Deck to be very enlightening (am speaking about the X-Deck handling).

The thing is Jay REALLY sits and thinks about all the possibilities of a particular prop or sleight, which normally results in him releasing all sorts of effects which use the general Sankey-esque sleights we're all familiar with. With him, it's one sleight or prop = 100 different possibilities, some good, some bad but ultimately it's up to us to decide.

I would think this is one of his BETTER releases based only upon knowing the X-Deck handling, if that's anything to go by.

If you're wondering why anyone would need more handlings of the ID, wait till you hear the logic behind Jay's thinking. That's what sold me on the X-Deck handling.

So despite the fact that Sankey is flooding the magic market with all his 'new' effects, it's nice to know that he really does try to milk as much as he can from a particular sleight or prop. Goes to show he does ALOT of thinking and its not merely a 'spur of the moment' product.
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
A treatise on the I.D is a product that will fill a long standing gap. I'm looking forward to this.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
organicmagician
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
345 Posts

Profile of organicmagician
Purchased!
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
A two hour treatise on the Invisible Deck by Sankey is worth the cash. Purchased.
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
I can't wait to see what's in this DVD...as good as the ID is, it looks like Sankey is going to make it even better.
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
dbolan
View Profile
Loyal user
Carrollton, Georgia
273 Posts

Profile of dbolan
Quote:
On 2008-02-06 11:15, bryanlonden wrote:
I can't wait to see what's in this DVD...as good as the ID is, it looks like Sankey is going to make it even better.

This arrived for me yesterday. I've watched the first hour and this is a good DVD so far. I already use the Invisible Deck extensively - but within ten to fifteen minutes, I had to pause and run for a notepad so I could jot down the useful new ideas as they were coming steadily.

Definitely a must watch if you are someone that likes to get everything out of a prop/deck that you carry.

Dave
"I didn't want him to feel that he could drive the lane with impunity."

- David Robinson
magicuncle
View Profile
Regular user
Elgin, IL
126 Posts

Profile of magicuncle
Ordering the DVD gets you a deck included with the purchase price...Great Value!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Mine should be here soon. Verrrry excited about this new offering from Jay.

magicuncle
View Profile
Regular user
Elgin, IL
126 Posts

Profile of magicuncle
Ordering the DVD gets you a deck included with the purchase price...Great Value!
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2008-02-04 12:12, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:

Also learn how to shuffle the gimmicked deck, undercut the typical "you just turned it over" response, use the deck as the "ultimate out," and ADD VISUAL IMPACT to the effect with envelopes, a sheet of newspaper, folded dollar bills, holiday wrapping paper and even a length of rope!

Jay even shares his favorite UNGIMMICKED handlings featuring Ken Krenzel's "Automatic Reverse" and Paul Le Paul's "Center Reverse!"

Added Bonus: Learn Jay's favorite ways to make the deck MAGICALLY APPEAR!

I'm purchasing this DVD just to learn the above techniques.. It sure does look like a must have for Jay's fan.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I have mine and LOVE it. I started a review here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=111&0

Eric Simmatis
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Eric Simmatis
Wow! A very good value!!! I am geetting this ASAP! Sankey never runs out of ideas...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INVISIBLE! By Jay Sankey (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL