The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lectures -- Northeast US (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Evans
View Profile
Special user
Rio Grande
645 Posts

Profile of Eric Evans
I would like to invite everyone in the awesome states of New York and Maine to my lectures on the following dates and locations. Maybe there will be more, if so, I'll post them as soon as I can.

These will probably be my last dates presenting my Street/Festival Magic (al fresco) tour. And I want to extend my sincere thanks to all those who've have attended my lectures in the past, I've been very impressed with my breathren at large. In particular thanks to Scott Wells, Lee Asher, Danny Archer and now John Luka -- you guys are the best.

2/28/2008 New York City, NY
Thursday S.A.M. # 1
Ken Schwabe

3/2/2008 Portland, ME
Sunday S.A.M. # 174
Dennis Labbe

3/3/2008 Boston, MA
Monday S.A.M. # 16
Peter Lentros

3/7/2008 Springfield, MA
Friday S.A.M. # 17
Tom Gentile

Oops! forgot to mention you guys in Massachusetts (probably because I don't know how to spell and am intimidated by the massive number of consonants). Anyway, your states awesome too!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lectures -- Northeast US (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL