The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » World Magic Seminar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Kline
Just checking in to see who will be attending -
I will again be doing all the stage management and production for the ballroom and Teen contests.
I actually have three productions going on in Vegas so I will be there for 3 weeks - 2 before WMS and then the week of.
Loads of time to get together and hang.....Email me
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Steven -

In addition to you and I, I can tell you that the following will be attending and performing and/or lecturing at the WMS in April:

Ha Lim An - Stephen Bargatze - Norman Beck - Giacomo Bertini - Brando & Silvana - Aldo Colombini & Rachel - Derek Delgaudio - Sterling Dietz - Sonny Fontana - Larry Haas - Kevin James - Mark Kalin - Kazu Katayana - Timo Marc - Shayna Reed - Jay Sankey - Joanie Spina - Psychic Tanya and Paul Vigil

...with more to come

See you in Vegas in April

Bill
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17198 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Thanks for the list,Bill!
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
We willnot be able to make it this year as scooter is struggling in school. we will be there next year though.
Mike
Believe you then that I do strange things
magicbillk
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of magicbillk
I'll be there. I'm looking forward to it!
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." -Dunninger

www.magicbillk.com
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Bill,

Is that at Rubik's Cube in your hand?

Joseph Young
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4442 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Looks like another rare USA opportunity to see Giacomo Bertini in action! If you like coin magic, go see this guy!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC SPECIAL:
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
magicalwishes
View Profile
Regular user
Hickory, NC
143 Posts

Profile of magicalwishes
Or are you just happy to see Joe?

See yall really soon!
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Deadlines are nearing for submission of videos to be considered as a contestant in the WMS contests!

The Close Up Contest is wide open!

Teen Stage Contest has lots of prizes!

Don't miss a chance to compete!
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Update -

Mark Bennick & Company just booked to close the Awards Show on Wednesday and Jorgos from Greece will be competing in the international contest.

... like the good Dr. Rubinstein advises, if you haven't seen Giacomo Bertini (and to the best of my knowledge, he has only been seen on the East Coast) don't miss this opportunity. What he does with coins is not to be believed - even when you know what he is doing. He is not only a outstanding magician, but he is also one very nice person.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Got to see a video clip of Bertini this weekend. I called and registered today. Coincidence? I think not.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4442 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Its a rare opportunity to see Giacomo, because he doesn't speak English and it is difficult for him to perform as a result. At the Seminar he did with us, I was the translator. You are in for a treat, thought, because at WMS I understand he will have translation by none other than Aldo Colombini! Take advantage, he won't be back for a while!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC SPECIAL:
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Argh! I'm this close to dropping by just to see Giacomo. Any chance he'll be dropping by North Carolina on the way to Las Vegas?
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3742 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Ah, c'mon Curtis - you know you want too. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Bradley Roberts
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas
413 Posts

Profile of Bradley Roberts
I went last year and had a wonderful time. I met a lot of great people. The competition shows were great. I think that alone is worth it.

I also spent a lot at the auction and it was fun.

I will be going again.

~B-Rad
B-Rad "The Kids Magician"
Brad Kids Magic Website
"A child's smile is one of life's greatest blessings."
DennyVegas
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of DennyVegas
If anyone is coming into Vegas early for the World Magic Seminar, Denny & Lee Magic Studio will be holding two special events. On Saturday April 26th at 2 p.m. Johnny Thompson will be here for a Cups and Balls Workshop and later that night at 7:30 p.m. Denny Haney will be giving a workshop on the Malini Egg Bag.

Here is your chance to learn two classics of magic from two great magicians. You will need to bring your props for each as they will walk you through all of the moves and sleights neccessary to perform these routines. The cost of the Cups and Balls is $125 and will be limited to 12 people. The Malini Egg Bag Workshop will be $25. Please reserve your seats early!! You can send me a pm here to reserve your seat or call us at Denny & Lee Magic Studio 702-740-3500.

Both workshops will be held at
Denny & Lee Magic Studio
5115 Dean Martin Dr #907
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Anyone who is interested in attending the 2008 World Magic Seminar should not delay in booking their room at the Orleans. Our room block will be released on March 24. Rooms will be on a space available basis only after that date.

Information on booking your room at the Orleans and registering online for the WMS can be found on our website at http://www.worldmagicseminar.com

Talent added since my last posting include: Jon Armstrong, Arian Black, Jorgos, Jason Garfield, Michael Holly, and Chris Randall.

Thanks - Bill
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Jason Garfield!!! Good one Bill.
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Two new events just added:

Spouses event - hosted by Martha Stevens and Deanna Murray
"Conversations with Milt" featuring Milt Larsen

and

A special late evening event

"That Reminds Me" - jokes and stories with Michael Close

... still more to come.
MagicianSilver
View Profile
New user
Lynden, Washington
50 Posts

Profile of MagicianSilver
I am in Las Vegas as we speak(or post). Working with Betty Reiley on my new costume. I am flat out excited about WMS this year. I am bringing a new act to debut(which I have done each year) which I am very pleased with. Teen weekend is the best event for teens anywhere, in the world of magic. Where can you meet personally with the stars of Las Vegas, or visit and have lunch with them in their home. All included in the price of a great convention. If your a teen and your not here, then you just don't get it. Bill,Becky,Lance,Mac,Jeff,Eugene, and others have rolled out their very best just for you and me. And that's before the convention even gets started. Their is a bunch of folks on the Café reading this, that just wish they were young enough to take advantage and attend Teen Weekend. I hope to see you all there, so don't miss it!!
Sterling
"If you're not living on the edge. Then you are taking up too much space.
www.MagicSterling.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » World Magic Seminar (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL